Page 1 of 3
Quote by cactus-dude
"That's the nature of the beast" annoys me for some reason.

i've literally never in my life heard someone say this
"Better safe than sorry"

"I'm not racist, but..." followed by something racist

my grandfather's favorite subject of conversation "Oh, he's a good Christian so and so"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My dad says stuff like "quantum jump" meaning something huge. I hate it, all I can think about is how tiny such a 'jump' would be.

I also hate "cray cray".

And "sticks and stone may break my bones but names will never hurt me" is also pretty naïve, stupid, and annoying.
When people just respond with "right?" a lot of people I actually enjoy talking to say this and it kinda bothers me.
" I'm a feminist/athiest/furfag"

"I do youtube for a living. Please like subscribe give me money for no reason"
Last edited by Wormholes at Feb 16, 2015,
Every time someone says "I'm a gamer" I hear "I'm a gay mirror".
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Redsectoreh
When people just respond with "right?" a lot of people I actually enjoy talking to say this and it kinda bothers me.

right?

a certain family member of mine who attempts to explain things to people as if he knows what the **** he's talking about and punctuates every ******ed statement with "Y'know what I'm saying?"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I uh..like, hate it when, like, someone can't, like, find the word that, like, they um, want to like, use or something!
This is specific within hockey talk but when 90% of the words that come out of someone's mouth is hockey slang. This is amplified if the person peaked in Highschool and now only plays beer league.
you know what annoys me more than any phrase or saying?

people who get all upset about vocal crutches and uptalk.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Ending a sentence with 'anyways' it doesn't need to be plural FFS.

it's not plural, it's the genitive case of way which also ends -s. it's just like always. the genitive -s is retained in modern english but an apostrophe is added almost all of the time to distinguish it from a regular plural. an identical construction is present outside of a compound word in "wednesdays we wear pink".

l8r
i don't know why i feel so dry
I can't think of anything like this that really annoys me.

I guess when people use text talk in conversation because it just sounds dumb and isn't actually useful like when you're actually texting.
I could care less.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I get "thanking you" at work all the time and I just want to punch the people who say it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
anything Family Guy related
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
"I can't win for losing" or just "Can't win for losing" when something doesn't go their way.
I have met several people that have said this, one of which being my mother who said it constantly.

Like, it makes no sense to me why it's a saying.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

"You know"
I also get mad when people say "so and so was like" other than said.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
"I could care less"
"I'm not racist, but..."
"boys will be boys"
"all but"when it is used to mean almost.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Feb 16, 2015,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Would of / could of / should of

instead of

Would have / could have / should have

are you sure they're not just saying would've?

or are they typing?

because you could of misheard them
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
People who say "What can I do ya for" irk the **** out of me.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Throwdown666
"EPIC" no dickhead nothing in your mediocre life had ever been "EPIC"

Except teh secks wit ur mum.

On topic. "Your mom" jokes.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I get "thanking you" at work all the time and I just want to punch the people who say it

I know this is off topic, but Tyranitar is my favorite pokemon and I love you for having that as your profile picture.

On topic: "What you don't know can't hurt you" is completely wrong. What you don't know quite often hurts you. In fact, the vast majority of the time, it will hurt you.
"It doesn't effect me, so I don't care." usually about something that does effect them eventually.
In an argument when you destroy the point they just made and they say, "yeah, that's true but, <reword original argument>" Pisses me off.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by JackalUK
"I could care less" makes me want to backhand people.

I was going to post this.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No offense everybody, but these phrases are just the nature of the beast. Don’t be so cray cray. Trust me, I’m a youtube gamer. Please like subscribe give me money. It could always be worse, I'm just saying. Take it with a grain of salt. Y'know what I'm saying? Anyways, I could care less.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Page 1 of 3