Trying to get good feeling strings for a fretless in Drop C sucks.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
That's what I've resorted to. Was just hoping I could get something a little lighter.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
5 thousandths of an inch, or 5 mils, isn't a whole lot. I just pulled out my trusty digital dial caliper and dialed in .005". It's about the thickness of a sheet of paper.
Labella has a set with a .128 low b.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by KG6_Steven
5 thousandths of an inch, or 5 mils, isn't a whole lot. I just pulled out my trusty digital dial caliper and dialed in .005". It's about the thickness of a sheet of paper.

It seems that way on paper, but I'm running a 120 on my SR300F and a 130 on my Jazz 24, both 34", and the 120 is too loose and the 130 is too tight for my preference.

Yeah I could and probably will force myself to get used to the 130. But it would be nice if there were just more options out there for bassists.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by KG6_Steven

Tell that to guitarists- they whine about differences of 0.001 or even 0.0005!