Hi all. Feeling pretty dumb at the moment because I can't find a harmonic... anywhere on the neck.

In the Corrs song Forgiven, Not Forgotten, at :50 right after the word 'mundane' there's a little harmonic run. I can't find the third harmonic anywhere on the fret board. How is he doing it?? Anyone know (aside from Jim Corr)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01mDVRSXY_w
(copy n paste. sorry, can't get the hyperlink button to work right)
I can't pick out a harmonic there, I hear one note that rings for a second and a half dozen or so quick muted notes. The first note might be a harmonic, if so the only place I can find it is D string 7th fret.

You'll find harmonics all over the place, mostly 12th, 5th and 7th frets are used, but I've tinkered around and found harmonics at every fret marker, and just off of a couple of other frets. One of my favorites is 15th fret. Also just off 16th fret.

Anyway what I hear there doesn't seem like harmonics, maybe the first note, which I hear at :51. The rest sounds like muted notes.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
I thought about pinch harmonics, but I've never seen anybody that can do them that fast...sounds like palm muted notes to me, I may be wrong...
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Ya, thought about pinch harmonics, too, but came to the same conclusion as others - probably too fast for that.

Maybe they're really not ALL harmonics despite it sounding that way to me. As someone pointed out, the notes could be palm mutes but it sounds to me like they ring more than they should if they were muted... maybe I'll never know for sure. Haven't had a chance yet, but I'll see if I can get the same sound using PM.