I know there are threads like this, but I personally didn't find them too helpful. I play a lot of noise rock, mainly in alternate tunings. I'm looking for something that's really loud and noisy and carries distortion well. Something that feeds back a lot. I've narrowed my search to a jazzy or jag, but I cant decide between the two. I played a MIM jazzy and really liked it, and i've played a few jags that I was unsure about. I need some help deciding between the two.
Jizzmaster
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Jewmaster
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
hello friend! i recommend a 2012 macbook pro. i play in a jets to brazil cover band and it hasnt failed me once.

I have a jazzmaster. It's pretty cool.

You're best off just playing both of them. Jazzmasters have a really unique tone. If you're really into that Sonic Youth-esque sound, go for that.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
>noise rock

>carries distortion well

ayyy lmao
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
jagmaster
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
This is a completely useless opinion as it's based on the little experience I've had playing both but I prefer the Jazzmaster.

Try the Electric Guitar section and they can help you.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Jagstang

so your guitar can be as ugly and uncomfortable as your music.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
SG's are cool, but not the same as noise guitars.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Jaguars are categorically better, but seeing as you couldn't find the electric guitar section I'm thinking you might not be able to handle that many switches...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Jaguars are pretty loud, especially the XJ220.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.