experts help please .

i have a guitar esp m330 active pickup stereo jack but im using mono jack for how many months without a problem. after that, i didnt use my guitar for 1 month when attach to amplifier with same cable there is no sound. if i loosen a little the jack to the guitar theres a sound. when i touch the jack and the volume knob there is also a sound but if i will strum only no sound. (jack is fully inserted)

is there any problem to the pick up? is it grounded? how can i repair my guitar? is it the mono cable problem?
You have active pickups? Replace the battery in your guitar.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
yes active pick ups and i already replaced new battery. still the same. is circuit is grounded? i dont know if it is in the mono cable because if inserted loose theres a sound . and also when i touching the volume knob or string there is also sound. but if i will not touch then problem is there. no outpout sound.
Yeah, then that sound like a grounding problem I'd make sure no wires are disconnected and/or are touching the inside of the control cavity. Find the wiring diagram for the guitar (you can most likely get it on EMG's website if they are EMG pickups) and compare. You shouldn't have an issue using a mono cable on a stereo jack like EMGs have.

EDIT: Just remembered EMGs and other active pickups technically aren't supposed to be grounded, which may be the issue as well.
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
thank you sir. so i need to take my guitar to technician. and esp email me the diagram for my guitar. but im worried that may be some more issue is there, is this simple to repair? what do you think? if the wiring has no problem then whats the next to look up?
The newer EMGs are all quick connect solderless wires, if one of those came undone you could plug it back in yourself. No need spending the money to have a tech do it. Even if you are halfway confident with a soldering iron and can follow directions you could fix any issues if you needed to solder and don't have the quick connect system.
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
EMG's have a stereo jack so that the battery will be disconnected when you unplug the guitar (kind of like a switch) With the mono jack I'd suspect you are wearing down the battery a little quicker. You're 100% that the battery you put in is good?

I don't see how the wiring would go bad from sitting. Have you tried another guitar with the amp and cable?
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
yes. i changed the battery with the new one because at first i thought the battery was finish but when i change it still the same. i have two mono cable and i tried the two cable but still the same.

i didnt open the guitar, it didnt fall, still the same set up i use. i have amp blackstar and zoom g1 connected to it. i dont know why it happened. i use my guitar also to rocksmith 2014 pc game.

im afraid that i will bring my guitar to technician after that they will tell me your pick up is damage you need to change it or they will charge my too much for the piece need to change.now i have confident to bring to technician. i think it need wiring check up.