Hi to all.

To cut a long story short I have to check out a used guitar at a place where I won't have an access to an amp...

I am a 100% dumbass when it comes to electronics and I want to know whether there is some way to check if the pickups and tone and volume controls are working (prolly measuring some values idk...). If you have any suggestions please explain as simple as possible (a video would be helpful too lol)

The guitar has passive pickups if that matters in some way
Bring a battery powered tuner you can plug into. That will at least tell you if you get a signal and you can check the volume knobs. Really hard to do without an amp though. You don't even know someone with a cheap practice amp you can borrow. Even like a Line 6 Spider...
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Yeah, you really need to bring some sort of amp.
Even one of these with your headphones:
http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Guitar-Amplifier-Joyo-Ja-03/dp/B00CK2DM7Y/ref=sr_1_16?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1424201730&sr=1-16&keywords=headphone+amp

You really can't measure anything without taking the guitar apart as the only thing you'll have access to is the output jack.
Why won't you have an amp there you can use?
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Well I am buying it from a distance and we'll use a delivery company to make it happen. Thing is I'm far from home myself and don't have an amp currently avaliable but it is a rather lucrative offer and I don't wanna wait till I get back home. I am thinking about having someone home send me my amp but it'll be a headache.. Those headphone amps might be an option although I don't believe I'll need it again.
I have a Korg Pandora that I cart around for this kind of thing. Headphones.
You could always get the gizmo that plugs into your iPhone and run the free app. Take it back to GC before the 30 days are up <G>.
Honestly, there's nothing that can't be fixed in a guitar's electronics. The worst thing that happens is you may have to replace a pickup, and those can be found for not a lot of money if you look.
I would be more worried about a straight neck and working tuning pegs. If it's a real good deal, go for it.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
ryanbwags, true, but if the guitar's great and the electronics are busted, it'd be nice to get discount for that IMHO.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

If you have an analog (the old type with a needle) multimeter you should be able to do a little checking with just a guitar cable. Hold the probes on both contacts on the amp end of the guitar cable, while plugged into the guitar. When you tap a pickup magnet with a screwdriver, the needle should bounce. (Set for impedance. ) It should also give you an impedance reading of that pickup. Turn the volume knob off, needle should drop to 0. Switch the pickup switch, needle should drop briefly and give an impedance reading of the other pickup.

A digital meter should give you an impedance (resistance) reading, but won't show you a spike if you tap the pickup with a screwdriver. Impedance will change when you flip the pickup switch and give you a reading of the pickup you just switched to. I just checked this on my guitar, I get 7.42K on one pickup, 7.38K on the other, 3.75K on both. No response when I turn the tone knob, drops to 0 when I turn volume off.

OK I got curious, my digital meter does show me a spike when I tap the pickup magnet, it just won't give me an accurate reading of how high or low it jumps. I thought it wouldn't at all. But that will give you an idea whether the wiring is intact, you can't get an impedance reading if a wire is broken or shorted, turn the volume knob slow and it should give you progressively higher resistance, if it has a coil tap switch that should show a change in resistance of either pickup. The guitar I'm tinkering with has coil tapped Humbuckers so I see the resistance change when I flip that switch.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...