So I'm looking at buying an Acoustic Amplifier soon but the price range is a little too high for what I'm after. Therefore I have a project. Plan is to buy a 2nd hand amp ( the one I've seen is a cort AF60) and create a new housing for the speakers etc. unfortunately the AF60 has no chorus/reverb for the mic channel. Any wiring guru's out there know if it would be possible/cost effective to add these effects during the amp rebuild. Not too sure what is involved in regards to the electrics.
probably gonna be more effort than it's worth if you don't know what you're doing.

plus amps can zap you pretty nicely if you poke them in certain places.
mojostompboxes.com
If you gotta ask a question like this you're not qualified to do that, which wouldn't be the best of ideas to begin with.

Buy pedals.

And since you're at it, get a good amp.
How much money do you wanna spend, what stuff do you want to play, where are you located, are you willing to buy used stuff, and what gear do you already own?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Don't bother. If you can find a good used Pod X3, you have mike inputs and all the FX you'll ever need. Output that to a decent recording monitor or a full-range powered speaker and you're done.

I realize you're in...where...Indonesia?
Here in LA a used Pod X3 is pretty easy to find for $70-99 (if you buy it at GC) in pristine condition. A used KRK Rokit 8 (80W, 8" woofer, 1" tweeter) will be $100-135 (Gen 2). That Cort is a 60W amp with an 8"speaker and a 1" tweeter and no FX.

If you want to bump the power, find a good powered speaker (PA style). Here a Carvin PM12A, outputting 400W RMS with a 12" LF driver and a 1.75" tweeter will run about $279 new and a bit over half that used.