Hey there,

Is it just me or is every single Dethklok tab taken down by the publisher? I am wanting to learn some of their songs but notice every tab I have tried so far none have worked. Am I the only one who is experiencing this?

ShackledDevil
This happened a few years ago actually. They were all taken down so that people would buy the official tab book.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by gorkyporky
This happened a few years ago actually. They were all taken down so that people would buy the official tab book.

this. UG was threatened with a lawsuit from the publisher of the tab book, i believe.

the good news is there's a tab book that was written by brendon small himself, buy that.
Last edited by rickyj at Feb 17, 2015,
Whenever publishers make a website take their tabs off it all you need do is make a google search for DETHKLOK GUITAR TABS and it will bring other websites that still have all of them up... These publishers go after the major players like UG but either don't go after others that are lesser known or completely ignore the publishers requests to cease publishing them because they are out of their jurisdiction or are hidden so well that they don't care as they know they will not be found......

Here is one of many websites that still have the tabs you want
http://www.free-tabs.com/guitar/tabs/list_dethklok.htm

You have to remember that when someone tabs a song and submits it here to UG that about another 50 or more tab websites will take that tab and post it also on their website as if the tab was actually submitted to theirs as well...

So like I stated when a publisher makes one site take their songs off it isn't the end of the world... Just do a google search and you will find other places that have them...

And as someone else stated if the publisher does that then screw that band,.. Move onto some other one that allows someone to appreciate their music and play it if they so desire.