Could a dog register to UG? Assuming the dog is 13 of course. I checked the terms of use but didn't find any place where it said you have to be a human being to register. Asking for a dog.
can a dog do the captcha on their own?

then sure why not.

It would be 13 in dog years because equality and such btw.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Does a penis count as a separate person? Because I'm pretty sure with some practice one could do the captcha. Asking for a friend.
Quote by theguitarist
can a dog do the captcha on their own?

then sure why not.

It would be 13 in dog years because equality and such btw.

I guess he could if we gave him enough time? Like the monkeys writing shakespeare thing.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I've been practicing, check it out:

tghanks budy fjor dooin dhis.

Then it gets hard and it gets hard to type.

Don't press shift too much, you might get...

...sticky keys.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Don't press shift too much, you might get...

...sticky keys.

UG allows people to register who have sex with animals. I would be much more welcoming with allowing those actual animals to join. They would probably be better threadstarters too.
Quote by ultimate-slash
To be fair, animals have sex with animals as well. Probably more often than humans do.

Yes but its is like 99% of the time with a member of their own species.
i once asked lolmnt if my brother could make an account and relay messages for me while i was banned.

he said no because he's a grumpy old man who doesn't like fun.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by deadsmileyface
okay i will be creating an account for my dog

excuse me, the dog needs to create it themself. otherwise you could make an account for anyone.

might as well make one for your grandmother or your dirty socks.

i better not see deaddirtysocks start posting.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Wormholes
UG allows people to register who have sex with animals. I would be much more welcoming with allowing those actual animals to join. They would probably be better threadstarters too.

check out this thing I killed

do you like it?

well it's mine haha.

at the very least it'd be a good usp that could rocket UG popularity back up
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
how can any of us be sure the rest of UG aren't multis?

i believe you're all actually ethan hanus.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You're barking up the wrong tree there m8.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line