What is it called when you have to go out because your room mate has a girl over?

"time to get your own room"
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Do you mean with roommate someone who literally sleeps in the same room as you? Cause if that's the reason why you have to **** off then lol.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
It's called being a beta.

An Alpha bro like me would totally steal his chick with my impressive collection of protein shakes.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
It's called being a beta.

An Alpha bro like me would totally steal his chick with my impressive collection of protein shakes.

And then she'd swallow your home brewed 'protein shake', right?
This isn't something that's happening to me, it's just pissing me off because I know there's a witty term for it and I can't think what it is. I thought I'd come to the beta-est place I know of on the Internet because it's probably happened to loads of you.
Thats why I'd never want to have a roommate. I'd hate having to aimlessly walk around outside or sit on a bench somewhere for a few hours cus I'd have nowhere to go.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
This isn't something that's happening to me, it's just pissing me off because I know there's a witty term for it and I can't think what it is. I thought I'd come to the beta-est place I know of on the Internet because it's probably happened to loads of you.

Methinks TS doth protest too much, and is posting this from a coffee shop with free wifi while making no progress on a screenplay, but plenty of progress in his neckbeard growing and fedora wearing.
The proper term is "ImaloserandIliveinthedorms"...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
sexiled lol
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

Spoken like a true beta.

For advice on becoming an Alpha like me, you should follow me on Twitter, where I post nothing but fitness motivationals and pre-workout selfies that I pretend are post-workout selfies.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by ErikLensherr
sexiled lol

yes
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ErikLensherr
sexiled lol

Ah, there it is! I knew there was some clever portmanteau for it.

Aaaahhh that's some satisfying mental itch scratchage.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Ah, there it is! I knew there was some clever portmanteau for it.

Aaaahhh that's some satisfying mental itch scratchage.

I guess you could say Erik's a portmantbreau.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Well, that's not what I meant to post.

Are you serious?

you just had that gif laying around for some reason?
ayy lmao
lmao
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I think that gif has distracted you all from my genius pun.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Yes.

Or I could say this

I don't know where that gif is supposed to begin and end...it makes no sense either way.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Wormholes
Third wheel, friendzoned, **** blocked. idk

nah

3rd wheel is when you're hanging out with a couple and they got the nerve to work up all this #nocensor PDA bullshit in front of you and you're just sitting there with yr thumb up yr ass like ok jerkoffs you know im right here except you don't say it out loud otherwise they might actually start jerking each other off (it happens, can confirm)

friendzoned is when you really like a hunny and wanna take things to the next level but are either too timid or gross or w/e and she says she'd rather just be friends and you're just sitting there with yr thumb up yr ass like ok 1. i can either call you a bitch and never talk to you again cuz as a man im entitled to your sex and this is severely deflating to my ego OR 2. im cool w/ that cuz yr cool and i won't let my feelings get in the way of what could be a meaningful friendship (ask fat lard for more details on the friendzone)

cockblocked is when you're just about ready to give'r the shivers with yer slivery kisser, makin' a river in her shitter for dinner like a winner WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN yr boy devante shows up and starts chirping you both cuz mans got nothing else to do and you're just sitting there with yr thumb up her ass like ok bud cant you take a hint but he cant and you love the guy but damn smh

rockblocked, because you can no longer rock out in your room
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Sexiled.
Johnny, wtf is that? Where did you find that?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Tell your roommate to feck off

lel

This used to happen to me when I lived in the dorms and it sucked because my room always smelled like sweaty vagina after my roommate and his gf had sex and sometimes I had to get in the room while they were plowin' to grab stuff for class. He never kicked me out of the room to bang tho, I would just sometimes come back while they were bangin'

Also sexiled is the best so far.
Quote by MinterMan22
nah

3rd wheel is when you're hanging out with a couple and they got the nerve to work up all this #nocensor PDA bullshit in front of you and you're just sitting there with yr thumb up yr ass like ok jerkoffs you know im right here except you don't say it out loud otherwise they might actually start jerking each other off (it happens, can confirm)

friendzoned is what happens to fat lard, pretty self explanatory

cockblocked is when you're just about ready to give'r the shivers with yer slivery kisser, makin' a river in her shitter for dinner like a winner WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN yr boy devante shows up and starts chirping you both cuz mans got nothing else to do and you're just sitting there with yr thumb up her ass like ok bud cant you take a hint but he cant and you love the guy but damn smh

ftfy
It's called a whoopindockle. It's an old english term for docking your whoop, because you aint gettin any.