Page 1 of 2
yeah

drugs

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Caffeine
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UG <3
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Life. I'm way too much of a ****ing coward to quit it. Anyone who thinks suicide is a coward's way out needs to be tortured for months on end to the point of delirium and then to be dropped off, far far away from any hospitable civilisation. That's all.

Let's see that ****ing bravery of yours.

I... I don't think I have any addictions. I just do things on a whim. I've also never tried drugs (aside from alcohol) or cigs, just an occasional cigar or drink 3-4 times a year.
Living happily and unhealthily...

Bacon!
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
ur mum
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
nicotine valium vicodin marijuana ecstasy and alcohol
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I am addicted to not being addicted to things.

It's real trust me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
coffee, nicotine, alcohol, marijuana, the internet, life, love, writing shitty poetry, writing shitty music, thinking i'll be something someday, wondering if the husband will leave someday, wondering if it would even matter anyway, sadness, suicide, school, obligations, avoiding those obligations, questioning others' sanity, questioning my own sanity, spending money, wondering if the husband remembered her birthday this month, hoping he did
Internet and vidya games
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I'v been hooked on the cancer sticks recently. I've been enjoying smoking black & milds too much during my lunch beaks at school. Only smoke 3 a week but I should probably slow down before it becomes more of a habit.

Using kratom nightly is a habit of mine, but it's not really bad enough to be an addiction since I can go without it just fine when I don't have any. I did get shitty withdraw effects from it though over the summer when I used it nightly for months.
Chocolate, mostly.
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Coffee and vape.
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST...-Zappa
Quote by mind_meld
Booze, chocolate, internet, guitar

pretty much this.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Page 1 of 2