F/S MINT "New" Ibanez Jem 77vbk Collectors Condition Guitar w/Hardcase + Tags + Tools

Hi guys.

I am selling my lovely, pristine, Ibanez Jem 77vbk. Will really excite any collectors out there or anyone looking for a totally untouched piece of history! Still in completely new and unplayed condition

Detailed HD Pictures Here: Picture Link Click Here

I don't think there are any for sale in this condition anymore, it certainly won't happen again very soon.

• Unplayed Collectors Condition
• No marks/scratches or dents
• Original Tags on the guitar
• Made In Japan
• All original Tools
• Manual Included
• J Craft Hard Case Included
• International Shipping available (message me with your address for a quote) to anywhere in the world
• Serial Number on request
• Bid with confidence from a long time eBay seller 100% feedback over 12 years
• 20 detailed HD pictures available here: http://imgur.com/a/bLned#0

Please note this guitar is advertised elsewhere and so i may remove this as soon as i receive a solid offer. Payments accepted only via paypal &/or Bank Transfer

If you have any questions at all please do contact me

I'll be putting this up on eBay shortly (will update this thread with link) but i thought i would try here first and would rather deal via paypal outside eBay so i can reduce the cost of the bay fees. but also happy to go through eBay if people prefer.

I have 100% feedback over 12 years on eBay just PM me for more info or is your concerned at all. Im a genuine seller with a passion for ibanez

Details:

General Information about the JEM77VBK -
The mate for the UV777. Visually dramatic with it's mirror and chrome on black, this guitar screams Rock. Sonically balanced with Dimarzio Breeds in Basswood, you'll also sound as good as you look. Guaranteed to confuse as it's one 7 away from the original 777VBK black with green model, but one look and there will be no doubt. Personally, I like it better than the VWH.

• Prestige 5 piece maple/walnut neck w/o scarf joint
• 430mm Radius Rosewood board
• 21st through 24th frets scalloped
• 18mm 1st - 20mm 12th fret
• 43mm nut width - 58mm last fret
• Warmoth 6105 Frets
• Basswood body with single pearl binding
• Edge bridge
• Dimarzio Breed neck p/u
• Dimarzio Breed mid p/u
• Dimarzio Breed bridge p/u
• Chrome hardware
• BK - Black
List price New $3599.99, (£2450) includes molded J Craft case.

Price:
On eBay its being listed at- £1599 ono + Delivery
Outside eBay offers in region of £1450 + Delivery (via Paypal)

Guitar is based in UK but happy to deliver anywhere in the world to the right buyer. Please message me with your address for a delivery quote.

Rex
Looks nice!

If only I had more monies. =(

Goodluck though!
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Thanks Fallenoauth, I've reduced the price slightly....if that tempts you

I would say, its the best guitar i have ever played.....but i haven't played it .

Its one of the nicest guitars of this model i have seen, the pearl inlay along the trim is a really nice touch on these guitars. Much prefer it to the 7VWH, bit more understated but with all the attitude you could want from a guitar like this.

Price Reduction £1350 ono + delivery (2 day only price, otherwise its off to the eBay for her)