...Can't leave them alone, can't stop looking at more of them.

This is my 4th ASAT, 2nd Classic. I had a blonde one (just like Greg's) a while back, but it suffered from some bent neck syndrome, sadly. Been jonesing for a bit more of that MFD magic lately, and ended up picking this up.

There's a shop down the road from me that's selling Tribute Fallouts for $350 in Sonic Blue that's really, really tempting. Hmmmmm...

Also, got this 1983 Fender Concert last month. Rivera era cleans are definitely as good as advertised. Absolutely shimmers, better cleans than my Music Man 65. The growl channel is alright, takes better to being a platform for pedals than anything. Absolutely meshes wonderfully with my pedalboard. Maybe become my main amp, as the Music Man's 90 watts is a bit loud for most places I play. 50 watts through a 1x12 seems like it'll be nicer (and easier to carry!).

And my Highway 77 prototype, as always. Best ever.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Sexy axe!

...but you know it will leave you for another guitarist if you don't play with it right. Just like a hot redhead.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Nice score.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
sweet like the colour too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
this thread provideth great tone.

c'grats on all of that big pile of win.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
When I finish with a redhead I can still turn her out for some money on Craigslist. Good luck doing that with a G&L.
that is a beautiful finish!! id love a G&L strat that looks just like that and id be set for life

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by jpnyc
When I finish with a redhead I can still turn her out for some money on Craigslist. Good luck doing that with a G&L.

why are you such an ass hole?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by jpnyc

G&L resells much higher than Fender. I know I've asked you this a few times before, but you never answer. Why are you the worst poster on this board?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I was expecting to see a picture of JustRooster out cold on the sidewalk while someone in the background was walking away with a G&L guitar...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Cool guitar. Maybe I need to take a look at these Tributes.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.