It is not 222222 it is 23232323 that is quite a difference. Did you do it by ear or from tab? Other than that, an impressive cover. I want to do it myself in the near future. Maybe for future videos you should consider different camera angle as its rather far from the point. And also the picking hand seems strange, how you hold the pick.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Quote by intwernet
It is not 222222 it is 23232323 that is quite a difference. Did you do it by ear or from tab? Other than that, an impressive cover. I want to do it myself in the near future. Maybe for future videos you should consider different camera angle as its rather far from the point. And also the picking hand seems strange, how you hold the pick.

Thanks for the comment. But how is it strange? If you're gonna criticize my picking hand, at least explain your reasoning.
Last edited by Tharantyr at Feb 19, 2015,
And no, it isn't 232323 as I've slowed the isolated guitar tracks down and you can clearly hear it is just 222222, also derived from the fact that they play it that way live.
I am not saying it is wrong, it just seems odd from this perspective. Just a point of view.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Has the scarlett 2i2 given you clipping/peaking problems? I've heard from various people that that interface screws around with the signals of basses and guitars, and well that made me retract on my decision to buy. Nice tone, and cover.
Quote by chookiecookie
Go penis them

hard
Quote by NecroComet
Has the scarlett 2i2 given you clipping/peaking problems? I've heard from various people that that interface screws around with the signals of basses and guitars, and well that made me retract on my decision to buy. Nice tone, and cover.

Not at all. It does the job perfectly. The only reason I can think of that it would cause clipping is if you have the gain knob set too high.
Quote by powerhead
Man, great cover -- one of my favourite Metallica songs.
What guitar is that? Looks nice.

Ibanez S770PB.