Ive been learning alot of licks lately and im looking for a really burning fast lick to play like in between those blues licks? so let me know if you know of any cool licks thanks!
Look up Rick Grahams Quick but Slick Licks on youtube. There are a lot of them in all sorts of styles but they are all as the title says - quick and slick. Good stuff
e|---------------
B|---------------
G|---------------
D|---------------
A|---------------
E|--0--1--------

Don't rush into this one - start it slow with a metronome. Increase the bpm by 1 every few days and you'll get there eventually Good luck!
Because this is MT I'm required to say that you should probably learn to write your own licks. Just learn a bit of theory behind basic scales and pentatonics and connect those ideas, and you should be able to come up with some pretty cool licks.

And if you want a lick to play "between those blues licks", I don't really see how we can help, we don't know the context here so we cannot recommend licks that would be in the right key, since we don't know the key. Of course we could just give you a random lick, but could you transpose it to the right key? There is a lot more to soloing than just connecting random licks and patterns.
There is this one pedal steel lick that I love that you could do. To play it in G you would play the third fret on the high E, and then prebend the third fret note on the B string to an E. Then you release it to D and bend back up to E. Each of those four notes would be even 16th notes. Then you would play the same thing at the 5th, 6th, 8th, and 10th frets. Ideally you would end with a half bend on the high G# string but they don't have that on guitar so just hit the 12th fret on the G.

It sounds very cool but you would need to be good with quick bends to do it right since you don't have the good old A pedal on a six string. You can probably just do pull-offs and hammer-ons instead of bending strings.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Since I am on a computer now, I will tab it out:

----3---------------5-----------------6---------------8------------------10----------15-------------
-------b3--r3--b3-------b5--r5--b5--------b6--r6--b6------b8--r8--b8-----10----------15-------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------10b---------14b------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------3--------------------

Or replace the b3 r3 b3 with 5p3h5, and then 7p5h7, 8p6h8, and 10p8h10.

It works equally well over G major or G minor, but I tend to use it over major since I really dig IV-V-bVI-bVII-I things (so C-D-Eb-F-G in the key of G).

Once you get used to the pattern, you can apply it as a fill between whatever chords you want. It also works great if you ascend or descend chromatically (ie play it at every fret).

The bends also are perfect if you have a B-bender, but how many of us really do?

The little ending part is a nice pedal steel sounding bend that sounds great with a volume swell. That would also be really great if you had a G-Bender, but it is super doable since it doesn't require full bends and releases on 16th notes.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Since I am on a computer now, I will tab it out:

----3---------------5-----------------6---------------8------------------10----------15-------------
-------b3--r3--b3-------b5--r5--b5--------b6--r6--b6------b8--r8--b8-----10----------15-------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------10b---------14b------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------3--------------------

Or replace the b3 r3 b3 with 5p3h5, and then 7p5h7, 8p6h8, and 10p8h10.

It works equally well over G major or G minor, but I tend to use it over major since I really dig IV-V-bVI-bVII-I things (so C-D-Eb-F-G in the key of G).

Once you get used to the pattern, you can apply it as a fill between whatever chords you want. It also works great if you ascend or descend chromatically (ie play it at every fret).

The bends also are perfect if you have a B-bender, but how many of us really do?

The little ending part is a nice pedal steel sounding bend that sounds great with a volume swell. That would also be really great if you had a G-Bender, but it is super doable since it doesn't require full bends and releases on 16th notes.

Thanks alot! imma gonna learn it first thing tomarrow!