Don't judge this killer Greek heavy/power metal band by the 21st century release dates on their albums. It might as well be 1986 as far as these guys are concerned. Their sound features a best-of-both worlds combination of Euro style catchiness and melody and US style grit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZVXOaKyVk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaVr-8vguso
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

"Taste My Attack" is a great song title. Eat my fukk. Taste my attack. The end of that song had some serious attitude with that bass/vocal dominance.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
^ Agreed on the title. Good find Mr. Kyto! I dig 'em.

P.S. - That album cover reminds me of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night haha.
Vocals are underwhelming, and I think it hinders the music a bit. The context of creating some manly metal makes me like the vocals more, but I don't really enjoy them until he really gets into it by the end of Taste My Attack. One thing I gotta give it to is that THICK ASS guitar tone though. I can feel the balls on Taste My Attack. Really firm.

Taste My Attack reminds me a lot of We Stand to Fight by Virtue. I can hear the nuances when the chorus rolls around on each song which only makes me enjoy it more.

Quote by Born Headless
That album cover reminds me of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night haha.

Could have just said the best Castlevania. But I can definitely see what you're getting at and I agree, fella.
^ Agreed on the vocals. They kind of remind me of Paul Di'Anno. I like the grit and don't think they should go full on Bruce Dickinseventhsonofaseventhson but... Some more powerful, commanding vocals would be nice. Still, cool stuff.
I would agree it's somewhat weak in some spots, vocals namely. I also love the bass but it feels a bit weak to me in some spots when it should feel badass as fuk
Overall I like it, though
Just want to reply really quickly to say that I never had a problem with the vocals. Although they're not the clear, soaring vocals that generally accompany this style of music, this guy has some grit and enough character on his own for me not to mind.

I agree the bass on Taste my Attack is pretty tasty. I may try to tab it when I get a bass, hopefully next paycheck.

'Glad you guys are digging it. I figured you might since at least Taste My Attack remains similarly classy throughout that album. Their s/t is not quite as interesting, but solid enough to be fun listening.

I have a few other bands I might post, just for the sake of forum activity
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?