Kanye Quest 3030, made by Phenix, promises “a hip-hop-themed science-fiction 2D roleplaying game starring Kanye West”. The RPG game sees Yeezy abruptly transported to a dystopian future, where the likes of Tupac, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Lil B and Biggie Smalls are controlled by a malevolent “dictator”.

http://kanyequest3030.tumblr.com/download

make sure to download the runtime package before you download the game. both are free.

banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Feb 20, 2015,
Are you shitting me

I swear to god I described almost all of this to my friend a couple weeks ago. Like word for word except called Rap Game and you were a newcomer sent to kill the rap game (via spitting) because everybody thinks it is a game. Along the way you revive Tupac and meet all the pros and they fight w/ you and shit
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Can you make the characters kill themselves?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
This is pretty cool, hoping Kanye helps with the production (seeing as he's already programmed a video game)

Liking the Deltron reference too
This reminds me of this game that piqued my interest when I was a kid but I never got a chance to play. It was Def Jam: Icon and it had rappers as characters or something. Has anyone tried this? I might try it now just out of curiosity.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
This reminds me of this game that piqued my interest when I was a kid but I never got a chance to play. It was Def Jam: Icon and it had rappers as characters or something. Has anyone tried this? I might try it now just out of curiosity.

Yeah I played one of the Def Jam games (not that one though) when I was 14ish, borrowed it from a friend, it was a fighting game. The final boss was Snoop Dogg and for some reason Henry Rollins was your coach.
As an up and coming rapper/hip hop productionist I can say that I have a lot of respect for Kanye. It is such an inspiration his story is one of hardship and overtaking adversity in ur life. Always keep your head up and work hard.
Quote by FreshDaFreshus
As an up and coming rapper/hip hop productionist I can say that I have a lot of respect for Kanye. It is such an inspiration his story is one of hardship and overtaking adversity in ur life. Always keep your head up and work hard.

Then he became a gigantic douchenozzle. The end
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Are you shitting me

I swear to god I described almost all of this to my friend a couple weeks ago. Like word for word except called Rap Game and you were a newcomer sent to kill the rap game (via spitting) because everybody thinks it is a game. Along the way you revive Tupac and meet all the pros and they fight w/ you and shit

This could be pretty cool.

To steal from the kanye game, it's a dystopian world where record executives who are out of touch with hip hop only support 'fake rappers', who are the primary enemies in the game (this could also bring in legitimate social commentary as well as these hilarious dystopian parody scenarios where everyone is controlled through mass media or whatever, prompting a variety of Kanye rants). So then your character is out to kill the rap game and set things right. You'd have to go to all of these different areas to get the real rappers on your side (like you go to Houston to recruit Geto Boys, NYC to recruit Jay Z and a bunch of other people, Chicago for Kanye, Common, etc, which would allow the game to satirise real world places too) and you have to battle them to convince them to join you. Drake, being the softest rapper, is the first and easiest one you recruit, and once you recruit him he is the most useless character in the game to have on your team.

Instead of 'health', you'd have a bar that goes up and down based on your spitting. Each of them would have their own special abilities. For example, Drake rapping about his ex would make the opponent either feel bad or laugh at him, making the opponent's raps either not very effective or super effective (pokemon is the only rpg I've played except FF IX lol so these are the terms I'm using) depending on who it is. Lil B of course would have god like powers, being the all around most powerful character in the game. Kanye would have the ranting ability, making the opponent unable to speak for three consecutive turns.

the final boss would be a record executive who hates hip hop but is surprisingly good at spitting. once you beat him though, the real final bosses are Pharell and Dr. Dre, who sold out to the mass media to sell various products while working with the Jews (kidding about that last part but I hear it all the time :/)
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Feb 20, 2015,
Thank you so much and that all sounds awesome and I've been dreaming of this thing for like a year lol, that's pretty in line with what I was thinking and adds to it quite a lot

For the record I also stole it from this but it's just such a perfect aesthetic to it lol, that's how it should look and sound for sure, at least 1:30 in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFB5UJsvPNg

*actually upon watching this again it could look way cooler, a bit more detailed and atmospheric, maybe not isometric but still relatively 8-bit would be sick
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Feb 20, 2015,
i love rap.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
i bet i do too
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
I may or may not have been writing a story called Kanye Quest that was basically Dragonball Z but with Kanye instead of Goku/Macklemore instead of Cell/Eminem instead of Vegeta/etc. that I will now have to rename.

But I am totally fine with that and am totally downloading this game.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Tried downloading it and Chrome was like "ayo, blocking this cos it contains potentially harmful shit"

Alright.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by necrosis1193
I may or may not have been writing a story called Kanye Quest that was basically Dragonball Z but with Kanye instead of Goku/Macklemore instead of Cell/Eminem instead of Vegeta/etc. that I will now have to rename.

But I am totally fine with that and am totally downloading this game.

nah let's be real, kanye is soooo vegeta
Quote by Trowzaa
Tried downloading it and Chrome was like "ayo, blocking this cos it contains potentially harmful shit"

Alright.

mine too

just go to ur downloads page and press the thing to make it download anyway

i play it all the time its great
banned
i heard he's actually having a game developed where you play as an angel guiding his dead mom to heaven.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i heard he's actually having a game developed where you play as an angel guiding his dead mom to heaven.

yeah

idk im kinda worried about him sometimes it sounds like homeboy is losing is mind lol

this new album is gonna be sick doe
banned
Quote by whywefight
nah let's be real, kanye is soooo vegeta

In terms of character absolutely, but Kanye's the main character, not the guy who primarily exists to be badass and powerful only so he can get his ass kicked to establish just how dangerous the new antagonist is
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by losing battle
Then he became a gigantic douchenozzle. The end

I heard that part of this is due to a frontal lobe injury from a car accident in 2002
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I heard that part of this is due to a frontal lobe injury from a car accident in 2002

that did happen but he was still 'cool' for a while after that. though I still like him now.

his mom's death (rip) is when he slowly began his descent into madness (though 808s era Kanye was the most humble he ever was).