I've got this Samson R21s mic, that I would like to use with my computer, but don't have a 1/4 to 1/8 adapter.

even if I did have it, I'm not sure if it would work or not.
Don't know if it needs amping and stuff... don't know if my computer can do that...

I'm sure someone here has thought about taking a microphone that's in front of a speaker and directly plugging it into computer

Thanks,
Higgins909
With many but not all computers... yes. Will it sound sweet? Unlikely because the onboard interface is usually pretty lofi. Spend $100 and get a hifi interface.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Can I just plug it into my mic port?
I've done a sound test on my little gutiar amp, besides sound a bit more childish... it sounds decent for what I want to use it for.
You don't want to do that.

Go to the Recordings forum & read the stickies.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
You could, yes.
The resulting sound won't be any more than mediocre, if even that.

Read the introduction to recording sticky in the recording section.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by higgins909
Can I just plug it into my mic port?
I've done a sound test on my little gutiar amp, besides sound a bit more childish... it sounds decent for what I want to use it for.

Yep. No way to really control input gain, no way to normalize input impedance, no way to reliably monitor your mix, and pretty lousy AD converters. If your end product sounding no better than a cel phone mic is good enough then go for it.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY