Page 1 of 5
So yeah guys, it's finally happening. I'm not even a boxing fan but I'd be lying if I said I'm not interested in this fight at all.

It's been confirmed for May 2nd, 2015. It's on a saturday so I'm likely not working will definitely hit up a BWW or Hooters or whatever with a few buds. Who's gonna be watching? Who you rooting for? My money is on Mayweather cause I don't think he'd lose but I want Pacquiao to win just cause.

source: http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/12355361/floyd-mayweather-announces-fight-manny-pacquiao-set-2
pinga
Rooting for Pacquiao, but betting on Mayweather.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
c'mon pac
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I went to B-dubs once. It was ****ing trash-wings.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I went to B-dubs once. It was ****ing trash-wings.

They weren't too bad several years ago.

Most wing places have gone downhill the past few years. Probably something to do with the economy.
Rooting for Pacquiao. Pinoy pride and stuff.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
TBF i'm not going to b dubs cause that shit always gets packed here especially on the weekends. gonna hit the grove

could anyone really bet money on pac? mayweather is undefeated so you'd be p crazy to not bet on him. the way my luck is though, ill bet 3 grand on mayweather and he'll go 47-1
pinga
mayweather is pretty much the [insert classless dallas sporting franchise here] of boxing **** him

mayweather because i don't give a shit about how he is out of the ring i just want to see dominance. and you all are pansies who care if he is a douche or whatever out of the ring.
Quote by chev311e
mayweather because i don't give a shit about how he is out of the ring i just want to see dominance. and you all are pansies who care if he is a douche or whatever out of the ring.

man you just support the absolute worst teams/people possible eh?

Quote by MinterMan22
mayweather is pretty much the Cowboys of boxing **** him

This is what you were actually saying, right?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MinterMan22
man you just support the absolute worst teams/people possible eh?

i also really like tiger woods.
Quote by snipelfritz
This is what you were actually saying, right?

literally every team from dallas is what im saying

Quote by chev311e

ya i like cheering seeing genuinely violent men beat the shit out of ppl

boxing is dumb unless it's in a movie tho
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
^ Pacman will get around $100+ million as 40% of the split, no matter who wins, so it's still the biggest money per hr in the world
pac will prob lose and mayweather will still look like a shit anyway for beating pac when he's out of his prime.

i really hope pac pulls the win out because it will be so delicious
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Better not end up like the Bradley vs Pacquiao match in Vegas.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I hope Pacquiao wins, but not because of any of Mayweather's personal stuff that I don't care about, I just like the underdog.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I hope Pacquiao wins, but not because of any of Mayweather's personal stuff that I don't care about, I just like the underdog.

Pacquiao isn't an underdog, lol

he might be in this case, but Mayweather blew off this fight before because he was too scared to fight Pac at the time.
ayy lmao
Quote by Cardbored
Better not end up like the Bradley vs Pacquiao match in Vegas.

That fight was a huge joke and it was obvious Pac won. Bradley even challenged him to a rematch which Pac easily won.
Quote by chookiecookie
Pacquiao isn't an underdog, lol

he might be in this case

I rest my case.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
this thread has been hexed by mama pacman

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Mayweather bitched out a few years ago because he knew Pac would have knocked him on his ass. I would love to see Pac win. Especially since Mayweather is from this area and he's a hometown hero and I hate that people here like him.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I hope they both kill each other at the same time because isnt that the goal? To punch the other person until they die?
Mayweather will probably win, but I hope Pac does just because Mayweather bitched out of this fight for so long waiting for Pac to start losing his edge.
Quote by WCPhils
Mayweather will probably win, but I hope Pac does just because Mayweather bitched out of this fight for so long waiting for Pac to start losing his edge.

Aren't they about the same age? I feel like unless they took a substantial break or injury, they'd be close in skill gap.

But I don't follow boxing closely enough to know the intricate bits so I could totally be off.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Aren't they about the same age? I feel like unless they took a substantial break or injury, they'd be close in skill gap.

But I don't follow boxing closely enough to know the intricate bits so I could totally be off.

I don't follow it closely. Most just by what get shown on Sportscenter. But it seems like everyone has cooled down on Pac, when like 2-3 years ago, when all these talks started, he was extremely dominant.

I'm probably wrong
Pacquiao took quite a bit of time off to run for office in the Philippines so the questions are mostly about where his focus is/has been.

Mayweather gets lots of practice beating people up sick burn brad
Page 1 of 5