As promised, here is the first of my collection. I might have had these guys on one of my Metal Radios, I can't remember.

An incredible USPM band, who have only released one demo before splitting up. With the soaring vocals of James Tyrant (which are nothing like the 'soaring' vocals of today; he has serious balls with his vocals), the fun riffs, and the production which any other way would sound completely wrong makes this release a great one. While I am always biased towards USPM of this vein, I am not pumping their tires just for the hell of it. These guys are a great listen, with "Final Day" great for driving way over the limit and not giving a damn.

I've posted the tracks in order below, and the total play time is roughly 18 minutes; short and sweet but it leaves you satisfied.

Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
holy fuk my dick.

This is fantastic. Rarely do I use the term "soaring" when describing vocals, but holy shit those vocals fit that description to the letter. Love this.
I'm a sucker for acoustic intros in heavy metal songs. Coma's got it made. Build up for those smooth ass vocals into some god damn riffing. Motherfuckering metal.

Really good though. You've linked them before and I didn't really listen that closely, but this refresher is well worth it. Awesome stuff.
PM sent, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to find a hardcopy. I've been looking for a while and haven't seen anything yet.
Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
No worries dude, if I see 2 copies for sale I'll let you know so you can get the 2nd! haha.
Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
Quote by Helloween4Ever
No worries dude, if I see 2 copies for sale I'll let you know so you can get the 2nd! haha.

+1