https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU1iq9rqYJ0

Didn't he already have the stripes then? They claim he came "dressed all in black" but there were already white stripes covered by black.

or is he just super pale and Ronald partly stipped him?

Isn't he wearing stripes because its a prison uniform? Shouldn't this be about him getting thrown in the big house?

None of this makes sense.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
one of my fondest memories is a birthday party at McDonalds for a kid named Jake. that purple guy was there. purple drank imma grip and sip
http://mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/Hamburglar

He appeared first in 1971 dressed in black and white. The commercial you showed us is just another case of history revisionism by the McDonald's Corporation. Also I don't think he was in a prison uniform.
Quote by Tag43
http://mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/Hamburglar

He appeared first in 1971 dressed in black and white. The commercial you showed us is just another case of history revisionism by the McDonald's Corporation. Also I don't think he was in a prison uniform.

The plot, like a McDonald's milkshake, thickens.
Is The Grimace's voice actor the same guy that does/did the yellow M&M?

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

You're really over thinking a McDonalds commercial
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
why the **** a clown cook hamburgers
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I don't think anyone has ever said Ronald cooks them.

Anyway, it's probably tough to make a living just by clowning.
I seem to remember there being a mcdonald's movie where they fought a kraken or something.

Might have been a really weird 7 year old's fever dream though.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I seem to remember there being a mcdonald's movie where they fought a kraken or something.

Might have been a really weird 7 year old's fever dream though.

That was definitely a thing. Used to have it on VHS.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I used to have a cassette tape that was Ronald McDonald talking/singing songs about Halloween. I remember listening to it in the car. I remember having a couple of those novelty kids tapes. There was something very nice about having them tell you to turn the tape over to the other side.

To this day, I occasionally get the "what am I going to be for Halloween" song stuck in my head.
Only music I had of my own when I was little was Andy from toystory singing that song about the deer and the buffalo, and a thing that played some brittany spears song.

I can see how I became who I am.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Lol, I remember those little cartridge things that only played one song and your options were like Britney Spears, NSYNC, 98 Degrees, or Destiny's Child.
I don't like clowns so listening to Ronald is already kinda scary cause he even sounds like a clown
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis