Page 1 of 3
'cause I've been asked this by a younger (15y/o and I'm 18y/o) girl who seems to be pretty into me and I'm curious what you would have done.

I personally said no, that she would have to inspire me first, and she seemed not amused.
She's been trying to impress me since and I am in turn not amused by that.

Yeah, anyway, what would have you done?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Yeah but she seemed to be into me before and she seems to be into me now as well.
I mean I could be mistaken, but the fact that she asked me that isn't the reason why I'm saying she's likely into me.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Probably wouldn't

But if I did i'd write a 3-4 chord apreggiated chord progression, because not like they'd know **** all about guitar and it'd sound dark and mysterious and i'd make up a story about how they influenced it and how it came from the heart then we'd get married and i'd reveal later on i stole it from randy rhoades or something and we'd get divorced and the kids from the marriage would grow up to be ghetto hoodlums or something

idk.
ayy lmao
I probably wouldn't write a song for a 15 yo girl that was into me, and to a lesser extent anybody that was into me and I didn't share those feelings with.

But to a far greater extent I'd write a song for nobody because I don't make music.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

write a Positively 4th Street-esque song.

I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
And just for that one moment
I could be you

Yes, I wish that for just one time
You could stand inside my shoes
You’d know what a drag it is
To see you
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'd write a song about how they asked you to write them a song
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

thats pretty meta dude
banned
write a death metal song and when she says she doesn't like it, i fling my guitar at her and fly away with my cape flapping in the wind
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Oh yea, I forgot. First thing I'd do is put on my robe and wizard hat.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'd take it as a challenge.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'd try to write her a song
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
pls dont have secks i'd b rape m8

other wise i wood just rip off a anal **** song or somtin
KIFFLOM
Depends on how much she knows about music. Assuming not much I'd just do a cheesy C Am G F chord progression and some over cliché lyrics
Quote by StewieSwan

This

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
write a death metal song and when she says she doesn't like it, i fling my guitar at her and fly away with my cape flapping in the wind
Or this

Quote by So-Cal
I'd tell her to write her own damn song.
Or this.

Maybe a combo of all three.
Quote by Spambot_2
'cause I've been asked this by a younger (15y/o and I'm 18y/o) girl who seems to be pretty into me and I'm curious what you would have done.

I personally said no, that she would have to inspire me first, and she seemed not amused.
She's been trying to impress me since and I am in turn not amused by that.

Yeah, anyway, what would have you done?

Busted.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
On a serious note, wubs. Sick wubs
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I'd make a song about all the girls who asked me the same question.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by StewieSwan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYeKqZVqYds

Anyway, I wouldn't. Not because she's younger or whatnot, but because I wouldn't want to write something just because some girl asked me to. If she wants a song to be written about her, she has to give me a reason to, and begging isn't a valid reason.
I'd take her to my car and yeah and never write her a song cause I'm not some 14 year old emo boy.
Two ways to go. Take it as a songwriting challenge, and take a crack at a great love song as a personal project. Or two, say no. I mean, if it's supposed to be meaningful, they shouldn't DEMAND one - you'd just write one and present it.

It's like sending someone a nice gesture, after they ask you to do so. Then it's not really a nice gesture, is it? <.<
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
TS, here are some lyrics you might like to use:

"You asked me to write you a song
So this is the one I wrote
It's gonna have all kinds of words
But not yet, cos this is just the first verse

This is your song
I wrote it just for you
So suck my balls

Now we're at the second verse
I haven't had much time to rehearse
So I forgot which chords I'm using
And I'll just pretend I meant to stop

(chorus)

Third verse now, not as many different words as I'd hoped
Antidisestablishmnentariansim
That was a pretty good one, right?
And now it's time for the chorus again"

I'm like Lennon and McCartney in one non-Scouse body.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I'd tell her I can't read.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
If a 15 yr old asked me to write a song for her I'd probably go to jail
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
If a 15 yr old asked me to write a song for her I'd probably go to jail

Would you pass Go and collect $200?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Just play her a Gin Blossoms song. She'll probably dig it and have no freaking clue who they are, since they were famous for one summer like 8 years before she was born.
Dude, I play bass. I don't get paid for anything past the 4th fret.
Either something like 'Positively 4th street' or something in a 'The Lady Is A Tramp' kind of style.
Or I'd write something cacophonic in a genre that she dislikes.

But most likely I'd stare at her and start laughing crazily in a way that makes her feel terribly uncomfortable (one of the few things I'm very good at), then I'd leave without saying a word and ignore her for two to three weeks. And just when she gets over it, I'll suddenly appear with a guitar and she'd get excited, but all I'd do would be playing a cover of Dylan's 'Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat' and then I'd change my name and move to another country to leave her baffled and confused.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
you're a cunt

you're a cunt

you're an entitled, annoying, selfish, big fat cunt

you my friend are

a

cuuuuunt

just wrote it now
I don't waste my time doing any art that I'm not compelled to do. It's a waste of time. If she drew one out of me then she would get one. This is nothing personal against any girl, just that I like deeper shit than the whole "ooo baby I love you" trip.

Instead of Tom Waits' I Hope I Don't Fall in Love With You, write I Hope You Don't Fall in Love With Me.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I wouldn't probably even play anything if some random girl, no matter how pretty, would asked me.
Did I look like ****ing jukebox?

Although there's one girl that I could outwrite a ****ing Mozart, Bach and Beethoven for her.
If a girl asks you that, you do it. It's a good chance to exercise your creativity, and hopefully also to exercise your wiener. OR write a song for a girl before she asks you to, then play it for her and your wiener will most certainly be exercised, if the song is good, of course.
I'd write an instrumental and name it after her sister.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Page 1 of 3