Page 1 of 2
https://totallytubular.bandcamp.com/album/totally-tubular-music-vol-1
Can I get everyone in the Pit to listen to track 22, Mord, the Mega Omniscient Rainbow Dragon! and track 23, The End of the Universe/Game Over! for me? 5 minutes of your life while you continue doing whatever it is you are doing on the interwebz

Everyday, I spend hours upon hours trying to advertise and promote myself and have gotten nowhere. I have tried to summon the powers and wisdom of everyone I know: musicians, friends, teachers, parents, but nobody can help me get anywhere in life. If I cant make a living off of selling my music, or recording guitar for a band or artist, or teaching music privately or at a school, then there is no point in living. The only way to reach this goal is from the help and support of everyone else on the planet. I cant do any more myself
Quote by Wormholes
I don't like grindcore.

Who does?

heyo
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I prefer gentlecore.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
This is great stuff, man. I love the poly rhythms and different meter shit going on in track 22, but they were both great. Very creative and musical. I will for sure be listening to the rest of it.
You're a brave dude.

I liked it. Don't stop what you're doing.

Edit: Here, have a sample of my latest phrasings. Take whatever you want from it. I like how your brain operates and composes. It's been a long time sine I've listened to music that made me crack a grin.
Attachments:
wild.gp5
Last edited by Zaphikh at Feb 23, 2015,
Reminds me of Persona OSTs but in trippy style.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
TS, a few observations.

1. You have little-to-no aptitude for music in general.
2. You try to hard to write pseudo intellectual music.
3. You pretty much never know what you're talking about.
4. You really might want to consider laying off the drugs.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

Hey...

Your projections are showing. Cover up.
Quote by theogonia777
TS, a few observations.

u rekt him
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
u rekt him

i didn't rek him

all the drugs rekt him
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
TS, a few observations.

HAH yea sick burns

but can YOU write in 4/5 time?

didnt think so
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
If I cant make a living off of selling my music, or recording guitar for a band or artist, or teaching music privately or at a school, then there is no point in living.

Really?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by soundgarden1986
HAH yea sick burns

but can YOU write in 4/5 time?

didnt think so

why do you think i only wrote four out of five things that time
Quote by Zaphikh
Hey...

Your projections are showing. Cover up.

Nah, it's pretty spot-on, except for the spelling error.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
If I cant make a living off of selling my music, or recording guitar for a band or artist, or teaching music privately or at a school, then there is no point in living.

that's a tiny bit unreasonable
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Zaphikh
You're a brave dude.

I liked it. Don't stop what you're doing.

Edit: Here, have a sample of my latest phrasings. Take whatever you want from it. I like how your brain operates and composes. It's been a long time sine I've listened to music that made me crack a grin.

Dude I had no idea you could upload tabs on here omgomgomgogmomgomgomgomgomgomg
I dig the odd time signature and everything you did, but why did you stop?
But in all reality, everyone who said something nice made my night. I get enough shit talk every day of my life to even care about haters anymore.

edit: do this is so sick I can upload guitar pro files!
edit2: I do think the 4/5 jokes are funny though... as much as I hate it
edit3: No i wont killmyself if I dont be a teacher because that would be the most difficult think to overcome if I was trying to be a teacher. But I will say I will die trying.
Attachments:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.gp5
Blue In Eb.gp5
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Feb 23, 2015,
I can dig it
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Dregen
fuck da haters grindcore is #1

What is grindcore? Is it like Rings of Saturn or BTBAM? Is BTBAM even relevant anymore?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Is BTBAM even relevant anymore?

BTBAM has always been relevant since the dawn of time. As a species, humans have just now discovered them, but they have always existed, and always will.
I dont think my music sounds anything like that. Although that second song was kinda cool, you guys must be trollin
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I dont think my music sounds anything like that. Although that second song was kinda cool, you guys must be trollin

i figured you'd like that one the most

you should check out Board Up the House and their Cloak of Love EP
Quote by Dregen
i figured you'd like that one the most

you should check out Board Up the House and their Cloak of Love EP

It's on right now, so far the intro is pretty rad. If you havent already, all I can suggest is rings of saturn, i think they are super rad and I recorded a demo song with their producer once, but it didnt go anywhere and everything ended up over produced.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I get enough shit talk every day of my life to even care about haters anymore.

Literally the dumbest, most ignorant attitude that people parade around as something good. This image sums it up pretty succinctly.

Turn your haters into motivators is the best thing Hitler taught us.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
when it goes to the ride symbol half way, and the argjarhgkjarwh filll parts with the trombone-like instrument.... I like a lot of these parts

The Battle for Wisdom is even better.... your music's very good, but I have no money to give son.

damn this really is good though, very hard-hitting/divergent-convergent

you've got it
Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 23, 2015,
Quote by Fat Lard
when it goes to the ride symbol half way, and the argjarhgkjarwh filll parts with the trombone-like instrument.... I like a lot of these parts

The Battle for Wisdom is a lot better.... your music's very good, but I have no money to give son

My compliment wallet is emptier than my money wallet, by far. Money goes and comes, feeling good about yourself is much more important.

The battle for wisdom is a really old song, back when I use to be happy. My music really reflects my personality. Right now, I pretty much want to be in a coma... But back then I thought I was happy, and experimented a little more than I do now.

edit: @stewie, so you say I should get sad everytime someone tells me my music is bad and I should feel bad and killmyself? I get shit like that all of the time. It hurts even more when its from my guitar playing. You have to ignore that shit.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Feb 24, 2015,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My compliment wallet is emptier than my money wallet, by far. Money goes and comes, feeling good about yourself is much more important.

The battle for wisdom is a really old song, back when I use to be happy. My music really reflects my personality. Right now, I pretty much want to be in a coma... But back then I thought I was happy, and experimented a little more than I do now.

edit: @stewie, so you say I should get sad everytime someone tells me my music is bad and I should feel bad and killmyself? I get shit like that all of the time. It hurts even more when its from my guitar playing. You have to ignore that shit.

ayo even shit moods inspire good music. Look at p much all sludge metal songs (my favorite genre); those guys aren't making happy shit!

but yeah damn, I see what you're saying, can hear that... you'll get it bro, just keep at it, find the sound/ full album idea/mood to atmosphere on (idk had some drinks)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

No, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't just ignore every negative comment that comes at you, because sometimes, you know, they might be the fucking truth. You live in a fantasy world, dude.
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 24, 2015,
Quote by StewieSwan
No, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't just ignore every negative comment that comes at you, because sometimes, you know, they might be the fucking truth. You live in a fantasy world, dude.

I live in the real world Neo. Only the machines and sith lords speak in absolutes. Come on man, what do you seriously think I think about? You have no idea. At all.

@Fat Lard, I think I have some sludgy music somewhere, but I would like to know what music I would make being happy. I pretty much write music to distract me from liking girls. I take all of my thoughts and convert them into sounds and it either ends up completely random and lacking any central theme or idea, or it comes out alright. But happiness writes the best music IMO. Welcome to Rainbowland was written one day I thought I was in love. It sounds so peaceful when I hear it now, but like the song, it was all a dream and ended. Music is just an escape. The day I am truely happy is the day I stop making music

Edit: Do you guys ever have a dream that you absolutely didnt want to stop? But when you realized it was a dream everything got foggy and you started to wake up. But you held your eyes tightly closed and tried to stay dreaming as hard as you could, and everything slowly slipped away and you wake up? That feeling right there... That is the feel that never goes away.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Feb 24, 2015,
Page 1 of 2