Conspiracy Theory(s) ... Which you honestly believe are ACTUALLY TRUE???

Page 1 of 3
Thomas Jefferson once famously said, that you should ALWAYS challenge your government if you do not trust what they are saying or doing. He said that a society that doesn't challenge their government, and automatically accepts everything they say as truth, is a society that is destined for corruption and failure.

It is a GOOD thing to not automatically accept what the government tells you, as the truth. Conspiracys, in theory, (no pun intended) can be good for society. They can expose the truth if done correctly and bring justice.

HOWEVER, if you are gonna 'flag conspiracy', you should have a great amount of CREDIBLE EVIDENCE to back it up if you are going to F*CKING do it!

That's why I f*cking HATE and DESPISE conspiracy theorists. 99% of them pull out horseshit ideas that are buried 10 miles deep within their assholes. No credible evidence, just dumbass convenient coincidences. If murder trials were left up to these f*ckers, prisons would be full of innocent people who were victims of circumstance.

The majority of these motherf*ckers say some disgusting and outright offensive shit, some of the worst being about 9/11 inside job, and also that cancer and aids have cures but they are covered up. I wanna knock these sick f*cks on their asses on behalf of those victims and their families.

---------------------------------------------------

Phew...Now that THATS off my chest...

Which conspiracy(s) do you believe actually are the truth, and why?

I just spent a lot of time typing this, so I'll just simply list conspiracys that I believe are true, and elaborate on detail later why.

1) CIA/NSA murdered JFK / RFK / JFK Jr.

I'll add detail and evidence later. This whole family tree and deaths is the shadiest shit in the history of politics.
yeah well, thomas edison was a jerk

edit: oh
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Feb 24, 2015,
JFK was assassinated by Neil Armstrong on the Martian soundstage they recorded the moon landings on. For his crimes, he was exiled to a maximum security prison in the center of the base of operations for the black helicopter army controlled by the lizardmen.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I believe the mods of this site are working for the Russians. Not only that, but they keep track of what we say on here and use that information to decide who has to leave the forums and who can stay.

Oh, sorry, almost forgot:

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Last edited by ultimate-slash at Feb 24, 2015,
Quote by MeTallIcA313

You say you don't care, yet you:

- Read the title.
- Clicked on the thread title
- Went to the comment box.
- Searched for a lame unfunny picture to post in a failed attempt to be witty.
- Entered the image URL.
- Pressed enter

I you really didn't care you wouldn't have done 1 of those, , let alone all 6.

Then again, your username is MeTalllcA313, so I shouldn't be surprised that your posts are straight up trash just like that band you worship. 313? You are probably 13 years old as well judging by your love of Metallica and the 313.
Last edited by radiogaga88 at Feb 24, 2015,
Quote by radiogaga88
You say you don't care, yet you:

- Read the title.
- Clicked on the thread title
- Went to the comment box.
- Searched for a lame unfunny picture to post in a failed attempt to be witty.
- Entered the image URL.
- Pressed enter

I you really didn't care you wouldn't have done 1 of those, , let alone all 6.

Then again, your username is MeTalllcA313, so I shouldn't be surprised that your posts are straight up trash just like that band you worship. 313? You are probably 13 years old as well judging by your love of Metallica and the 313.

In his defence, indifference and inaction aren't mutually inclusive.
Also, he didn't even say anything. Maybe he cares a lot, but felt like posting a picture to hide his true feelings.

Last edited by ultimate-slash at Feb 24, 2015,
Quote by ultimate-slash
In his defence, indifference and inaction aren't mutually inclusive.
Also, he didn't even say anything. Maybe he cares a lot, but felt like posting a picture to hide his true feelings.

And another thing, maybe 313 refers to Donald Duck's license plate number

Quote by ultimate-slash
And another thing, maybe 313 refers to Donald Duck's license plate number

Or the length of his penis in mm.

Anyway, the only conspiracy I believe in is that all political parties collude in making their policies as similar to each other as possible so that voting doesn't actually change anything.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by radiogaga88

Radiogaga
like way too old
made a thread about dick size.
I spend a lot of time at work dealing with people who go on about mass widespread government corruption and conspiracy theories.

They're kinda fun to mess with actually
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by radiogaga88
Snipity snip snip

The majority of these motherf*ckers say some disgusting and outright offensive shit, some of the worst being about 9/11 inside job, and also that cancer and aids have cures but they are covered up. I wanna knock these sick f*cks on their asses on behalf of those victims and their families.

Yeah and I bet you also deny that AIDs was invented by the CIA to keep the black man down. Open your eyes you sheep.
They wouldn't be called conspiracy theories if they were true.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
They wouldn't be called conspiracy theories if they were true.

Yes they would:

conspiracy:

Pronunciation: /kənˈspirəsē / NOUN (plural conspiracies)

1) A plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful:

a conspiracy to destroy the government they conspired to rob a bank

1.1) The action of plotting or conspiring:

they were cleared of conspiracy charges.
I think anyone who trusts those with wealth and power is lost. Interesting things between the lines, genetic science sponsored inoculations via Gates & co. lol, reduce the population to 1 billion.
Quote by Tempoe
I think anyone who trusts those with wealth and power is lost. Interesting things between the lines, genetic science sponsored inoculations via Gates & co. lol, reduce the population to 1 billion.

And anyone who trusts neckbeards and tinfoil hat wearers is just as bad.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by jugglingfreak
Yes they would:

I know they would technically still be called that, but such a term holds the connotation of crazy people holding crazy beliefs.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
TS, if you make one more thread about conspiracy theories in the next 30 days, I'm going to ban you. If you're lucky, I might be in a nice mood and leave it at a warning, or even just a ban until I feel you've got the message, in FOTB. If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, just stick to one fucking thread, which won't be hard considering you already made one 8 days ago.

Quote by ultimate-slash
I believe the mods of this site are working for the Russians. Not only that, but they keep track of what we say on here and use that information to decide who has to leave the forums and who can stay.

Erm... nothing to see here, this totally isn't true... get a load of this guy, he's crazy!

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by radiogaga88

Wow, this guy is such a hero.

Although I find very little to no truths in the conspiracies you mentioned discussing what happened and what might have isn't some offensive call to people that have died. I

If in any of these cases people or their relatives have died due to plans from a government or corporation I think most would want to know. Just because you said 9/11 or cancer and "brought it up again" doesn't make you a bad guy, do the never forget and ribbon bumper stickers not remind people of 9/11 and breast cancer every day pretty much?

You have a lot of asses to theoretically kick then won't really kick op. Also building seven lacks a decent explanation for why it collapsed if you read the NIST conclusion in whole. Come @ me bro.
Last edited by garden of grey at Feb 24, 2015,
Quote by garden of grey
Wow, this guy is such a hero.

Although I find very little to no truths in the conspiracies you mentioned discussing what happened and what might have isn't some offensive call to people that have died. I

If in any of these cases people or their relatives have died due to plans from a government or corporation I think most would want to know. Just because you said 9/11 or cancer and "brought it up again" doesn't make you a bad guy, do the never forget and ribbon bumper stickers not remind people of 9/11 and breast cancer every day pretty much?

You have a lot of asses to theoretically then won't really kick op. Also building seven lacks a decent explanation for why it collapsed if you read the NIST conclusion in whole. Come @ me bro.
(Invalid img)

It was the perfect crime. Noone ever suspected it was one of the Great Old Ones.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Erm... nothing to see here, this totally isn't true... get a load of this guy, he's crazy!

Polite Notice

This text has been redacted by UG Forum Police. If you have any information regarding the location of user: ultimate-slash, or political affiliation of user: ultimate-slash, please do honorable thing and report user to leader of operations, Hydra150. If he does not reply, try again. Thanks, comrades!

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I know they would technically still be called that, but such a term holds the connotation of crazy people holding crazy beliefs.
And that's because the feds utilised the term 'conspiracy theorist' to smear anyone questioning the official story of what happened to JFK. So congratulations to them because it worked for the most part.

But yeah
-11/9
-7/7
-JFK
you would have to be a monumental idiot to believe the official government narratives on these
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
My plectrums keep disappearing.

I think my neighbours are breaking into the house, trying to stop me from playing.
Quote by The Judist
And that's because the feds utilised the term 'conspiracy theorist' to smear anyone questioning the official story of what happened to JFK. So congratulations to them because it worked for the most part.

But yeah
-11/9
-7/7
-JFK
you would have to be a monumental idiot to believe the official government narratives on these

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Polite Notice

This text has been redacted by UG Forum Police. If you have any information regarding the location of user: ultimate-slash, or political affiliation of user: ultimate-slash, please do honorable thing and report user to leader of operations, Hydra150. If he does not reply, try again. Thanks, comrades!

Hail Hydra!

Quote by garden of grey

You have a lot of asses to theoretically kick then won't really kick op. Also building seven lacks a decent explanation for why it collapsed if you read the NIST conclusion in whole. Come @ me bro.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Feb 24, 2015,
I reckon Hitler led Argentina in secret from his "death" until his true death until 1985. This is because Thatcher modelled her election campaign and her reign upon the memory of Winston Churchill. Hitler, Churchill's great enemy, from the shadows of Argentina saw this and brought it upon himself to topple her regime. This is why he declared war upon the British Falklands Islands but he was again unsuccessful and died soon after as his advanced age caught up to him.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Escaped_To_Argentina_Theory

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Feb 24, 2015,
I think that most of them contain a certain level of truth but there are many people who go way to far in seeking credible evidence. These theories shouldn't be ridiculed or worshipped. I prefer too much paranoia over not enough paranoia btw

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by ultimate-slash
Polite Notice

please do honorable thing
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't believe any of the nutty conspiracy stuff. I generally have a pretty poor opinion when it comes to governance and power but I base this in observable fact rather than rampant and source-less speculation. I don't want to believe the things that I do but many of my initial aspirations were so depressing when I took a hard, honest look at the reality of them that I couldn't pursue them without compromising my moral code. The farce of justice in first world countries is a very good place to look if you want to lose faith in many of the ideals that our societies try to prop themselves up with. I think people really need to honestly consider that most of how our society is structured and run is to serve and protect the interests of a privileged few rather than the majority of the population. Lots of the ways this is accomplished seems to be something that people don't consider or care about.

That's about the closest I get to conspiracy theories because thankfully I do not have any major undiagnosed mental illnesses and I am not forgetting to take pills which keep such bouts of psychosis at bay.
Also the founding fathers wanted to protect the interests of wealthy merchants and slave owners as well as give themselves the opportunity to expand westward contrary to treaties to systemically oppress and destroy the indigenous populations there for their own benefit. Why hang on to their every word as something sacred?
Page 1 of 3