Death/grind band,with a few releases. All S tier. Music for ugly souls, my favourite album of theirs is Beautiful if not solely due to the juxtaposition. Sounds like typical death/grind for the most part, but they summarize the typical murky death sounds and echoing voice samples to tie together the experience. The feeling of Stockholm Syndrome is strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qbuto-Iv3g

Faceless Burial is just some fun death metal the entire family can enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEOuFBaiq2c
Not into grind that much but this sounded better to me than most of the grind I've heard. There's one grind album I really like but I can't remember what it is.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Quote by Kytokinesis
Not into grind that much but this sounded better to me than most of the grind I've heard.

Immortal Fate more death metal than grind elements I think, similar to how Mortician are praised as death/grind, I believe so are Immortal Fate. Stellar stuff though regardless.

There's one grind album I really like but I can't remember what it is.

Gridlink. Don't ask me how I know. It's a gift.
Wasn't too much of a fan of the full-length, mostly 'cause of the guitar tone being too fuzzy. Faceless Burial sounded really good, though and the vocals have some charm to them that I can't quite explain.
Yea the fact that it's mostly death metal with a smattering of grind elements makes it more appealing to me than straight up grind. Pretty unique stuff.

Quote by severed-metal

Gridlink. Don't ask me how I know. It's a gift.

Nope. Phony confirmed. However I do remember now that I found them in a thread you made

I's Blood - Impulse to Destroy.

Bet you didn't see that comin'
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

I did not. I assumed you liked all things Japanese, so now we're at this conundrum and I must meditate.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Wasn't too much of a fan of the full-length, mostly 'cause of the guitar tone being too fuzzy.

But that's what makes this album so. . . beautiful.