This is fantastic cover. Hands down one of the better attempts at a Beach Fossils cover I've seen. The difficult part of it all, for me at least, is perfecting the sound they create with the heavy reverb on guitar (and vocals, if you wish to add).

If you don't mind me asking, what pedals did you use? I currently own a BOSS Digital Delay DD-7 and a BOSS Tera- Echo TE-2. I bought these for specifically this type of music, so I could do covers of bands such as Diiv, Arctic Monkeys, Oasis, and Beach Fossils, of course. I've gotten by with doing covers of the Arctic Monkeys and Oasis just fine, but since the Beach Fossils and Diiv are such a similar sound, I've had no luck fine tuning the sound. You seemed to do this quite well.
Oh dude sorry for the late response! I wish I could get email notifications or something when I get replies. And thanks for your kind words.

As for pedals, I used my BOSS Dyno Drive DN-2 for the mild distortion that the song uses. And for everything else, like delay, reverb - I used the settings from my Peavey Vypyr 15W amp. And to try and match the tone from the song as close as possible, I don't remember the exact settings I used, but it only took me a few minutes to get it like it is in the video. Trial and error. Cheers.