Poll: Which level of drinking are you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which level of drinking are you?
Heavy Drinker. 15 or more a week
30 21%
Moderate Drinker. 14 or less a week.
25 17%
Light Drinker. 5 or less a week.
28 20%
I don't drink at all.
28 20%
I drink occasionally, not regularly.
32 22%
Voters: 143.
Page 1 of 3
I was looking it up because I realized that I drink (normally) about 3 beers a day after work. The CDC says that 15 or more per week for men, and you're considered a "heavy drinker". I'm at 21 a week or more, easy. I usually buy a 24 every week.

http://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/faqs.htm#heavyDrinking

So how about you? Moderate drinker is 14 drinks a week for men.

http://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/faqs.htm#moderateDrinking
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Sometimes I drink a lot but it only lasts a few days and then I stop for a few. I bought a bottle of bourbon five hours ago and am only on my second small glass so that is good. Not having a job atm and the weather being shit and not having anyone to hangout with there's not much else to do.
I don't drink beer, so I don't really know how to vote.

I guess just a little more than occasionally. It just depends on what I have and how much I want. If I've got some booze and looking to get drunk, I can drink like 5 or more in one day, but I only do that once every 3 or 4 weeks.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I don't drink beer, so I don't really know how to vote.

I guess just a little more than occasionally. It just depends on what I have and how much I want. If I've got some booze and looking to get drunk, I can drink like 5 or more in one day, but I only do that once every 3 or 4 weeks.

Having a rum and coke counts as a drink, for example. Pretty much a shot=a drink. It's a vague term, but generally, if you mix it right, any kind of mixed drink should have the same amount of alcohol per volume kinda thing. Like a screwdriver, rum and coke, vodka and cranberry, scotch on the rocks, a beer, should all be a "drink". That's why there are "doubles", that's 2 drinks.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I used to drink a beer a day as a base value, but now it's hardly a few a week if even. Haven't really had the urge to drink much for a while.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I used to be. I used to drink a lot after work. Usually would go through a 6 pack every 1-2 days. So basically 3-6 beers a day after work. Don't drink too much anymore. Trying to stay fit and all.
smoke weed erryday

drink maybe once a week, maybe more maybe not at all
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Feb 24, 2015,
I will usually have a beer after work. On the weekends i drink more and if its a payday weekend I usually get pretty wasted
When I drink I usually have more than 15 in one night. I can really handle my liquor.

I only drink a couple times a month though. So I really don't know how to answer this.
Often will have one or two beers/whiskies a couple of weeknights a week if I'm not driving. Quite often have a couple of pints on a Friday/Saturday
i don't drink regularly at all. i've had a few Heinekens in the fridge since October that I keep forgetting to drink.

When I do drink, I tend to drink too much, though.

I think i might have drank half a bottle of scotch on Saturday night.

I also try not to drink vodka anymore because i don't pace myself well with it and tend to polish off half a bottle in under an hour and end up puking.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I never really drink but that's cause I hate the taste.

If it tasted just like juice or soda or water? I'd be drunk 24/7.
I'm in the light drinker category, but only because I'm too poor to push myself up to moderate
I have nothing important to say
I used to drink 24 a week, which is heavy (8 for women)

But I only have like one or two drinks a month nowadays.
cat
im a classy binge drinker

light drinker. i drink once maybe two times a week. i usually stop at 3 or 4 drinks when im just chilling at home

a party is different but that only happens once every blue moon. ill usually drink 5 or 6 beers and have shots and other narcotics
pinga
light/moderate

like 1 beer or a double spirit (whisky/vodka/etc) the odd night.

prob averages out to 5 drinks a week. throw in 2 more if I happen to go out on friday evening. i tend to drink overpriced fancy shit for the taste rather than get drunk.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
wtf 14 a week is considered moderate?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon

light beer I guess?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Jesus, 15?

I'm like a mega-ultra-heavy drinker. I'm about to have 5 and it's only Tuesday.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Feb 24, 2015,
2 beers a day doesn't seem like a lot.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I drink a bottle of bourbon every friday and saturday night without fail, so thats 40 standed drinks a week. My liver is evil and needs to be punished.
don't drink anymore

used to be a borderline alcoholic with over half a fifth or more a day
ayy lmao
i don't drink at all for a variety of reasons. the socially acceptable reason is that alcohol contraindicates severely with my medication, but of course when i go on those streaks of not taking my medication i still don't drink.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Nero Galon

I got a bottle of Glenfiddich whiskey for my birthday and me and a mate polished it off in 1 night... where does that rate??

BTW this is a true story... I'm not Apileofdeadcops
I INTEND TO LIVE FOREVER
or die trying

Marx (as in the funny one)

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
write a death metal song and when she says she doesn't like it, i fling my guitar at her and fly away with my cape flapping in the wind

I AM AVdub
I drink very often but it's usually not very much, like I'll drink 2 or 3 things [beers or rum and mixer usually] over the course of 5 hours most nights a week. I also am really good about not going overboard on nights out.
I'm a heavy drinker. Don't think that should come as much surprise.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I consume like one drink a month on average. It's easier just to tell people I don't drink.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I can't imagine one drink per day. Unless that one drink is a 15+%abv 750ml bottle of barrel aged beer. Really need to work on cutting back.
I used to drink quite a lot, but now it is kind of boring to me (I mean, the whole let's get drunk YOLO kind of attitude). I just drink a couple of beers if I'm watching a sport, or just chilling with my band/friends/pizza, but it isn't very often.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I very seldom drink. I might have one beer/glass of wine if other people are drinking. The most I've ever had is two drinks within like a 3-4 hour period.

I used to think the taste of alcohol was nasty; I've gotten used to it but I'm still fairly ambivalent towards how it tastes.

I've never been drunk AMA
Light drinker. Don't have any alcohol at home but I'll occasionally have a beer at a restaurant. That or red wine.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I only drink once every week or two, but i probably drink enough to equal what you drink over the same time period. Not sure which is the better option
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Page 1 of 3