nhutfd
17 61%
Voters: 28.
Page 1 of 2
just get them removed already you sensitive dick
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Haven't gotten them removed. It's never been a bother.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Every few months my wisdom teeth rip through a bit more. According to google I should have them removed ASAP(I am 24) within the next few years. They are probably causing more damage than I think but I've honestly gone to the dentist twice in my life. Once when I was 14 and got the typical cleaning, removing of plague, having to wear that cardboard thing with gunk sticking to my teeth and couldn't eat or drink for 12 hours. The other time was when I was 19 and started having problems where my teeth were so sensitive I was uncomfortable 24/7.

I got a prescription for something and have been using any toothpaste that has the word sensitive on it since then and have not had a problem. But again the last time I had my teeth cleaned was almost ten years ago. Since then I smoked ciggs for almost ten years, and drank alcohol regularly for 5 or so. I can see through my gums on my bottom teeth and two of my bottom teeth are going to rip through my gums withing the next few years.

But I still have better teeth than the average Brit. That's what you get for brushing BEFORE all those chemicals and acids destroy your teeth.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Send help

I can send you tortilla chips and pretzel rods. Will that help?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Wormholes
But I still have better teeth than the average Brit. That's what you get for brushing BEFORE all those chemicals and acids destroy your teeth.

I brush before breakfast and my teeth are perfectly fine (then again, I'm not a Brit).
Brushing after is actually worse because the chemicals and acids soften the enamel and then you start scraping it away when you brush
Quote by snipelfritz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdOPBP9vuZA

That's what you get for being a meanie to Evan.
This tempts me to post the ubersized mega haha image, but I fear its humor might have been made stale by me.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
My wisdom teeth started appearing years ago and have caused me no problems whatsoever
I have nothing important to say
I only have three. And they all came in fine. I win.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Common misconception, if you have any bad molars at the back, cavities etc, pull the bad teeth and let the wisdom come in to replace. That is why we have them, a second set of molars that come later in life to replace broken ones.
Mines randomly pop up now and again and it's a bit sore but then thy go away again. They are rather indecisive. My dentist says that's okay tho
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
What kind of dork breaks their molars?
Quote by eGraham
just get them removed already you sensitive dick

shut up evan
¯\_()_/¯
Still got Mommy and Daddy's insurance? Then man (or woman) up and get those shits out!!!

Had four out under local anesthesia. No big deal. Done in less than an hour and even played a gig that night.

If you don't get them out they are a real pain in the arse, trust me I pull them sonnofabitches all the time on dipshits who wait until it's a problem and GUESS WHAT?! It's a giant fuster cluck.

So do it now. I'm a dentist. Word.
Last edited by FrettieMercury at Feb 25, 2015,
Wow, that had to have been the single most edgiest thing I've ever heard a dentist say in my life.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Wow, that had to have been the single most edgiest thing I've ever heard a dentist say in my life.

Aren't dentists like the #1 profession of people who commit suicide? I wouldn't underestimate them. Nobody ever listens to them about flossing. They might as well hang themselves with it since it's not being used.
I had 1 of mine removed last month. didn't feel a thing, not even after.
Next one is due march 3rd. crossing fingers my experience will be the same.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
i had 3 taken out not last, but the summer before that.

i woke up in dying pain one day, whet to the DDS he referred me to an oral surgeon and a few days later i was getting them pulled.

they did them all at once and i was probably layed up for 3 or 4 days.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Last edited by the_white_bunny at Feb 25, 2015,
Wisdom teeth pain was the best excuse to ravage though my mums tramadol

Getting all three out on friday morning after waiting months because my dentist was flat out refusing to take them out
Teh Gear

333XL + Orange 2x12 Open Back Cab
- MXR Micro Chorus
>Memory Boy
> MXR Carbon Copy
>Q-Tron +
Into effects loop
- Bad Monkey> Boss TU 3 In front of amp
- BC Rich Exotic Mockingbird
I need to get mine removed, but I've been putting it off. My bottom two are facing straight forward.

Looks pretty cool on x-rays, but could potentially be bad.
My God, it's full of stars!
Holy shit takes me back to the worst time ever in my life so far lmao. I got mine out 2 days after my 17th birthday (they weren't coming thru quite yet, but dentist said I could do them whenever so I did it early). All 4 of them out at once. I was put under for it, so I didn't feel a thing. I couldn't eat shit but pudding, ice cream, applesauce, etc for like 3 days, then I graduated to ramen and mac n cheese and shit. Took like a week before I could eat anything solid. Also couldn't smoke anything, which really put a damper on my week. On the bright side, got a nice big script for some hydrocodone, but it only dulled the pain enough to where it was pretty bearable. After a couple weeks (2 or 3) I could eat anything I wanted again and it didn't hurt. I'm so glad I got them done when I was 17 though, don't have to worry about them ever again lol.
i think my last one is on its way but i cba to check. it gets pretty sore from time to time but all in all it seems to be coming out pretty well. never really noticed the other ones, they came out without me feeling a thing

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
i had all four removed right before i went away from school get at me try making friends with a swollen face hint it don't happen like that the stupid pain killers they had me wired on didn't do shit either and my jaw has never been able to open as wide as it used to

Page 1 of 2