Hey guys!

I recently saved up a load on money to buy my new rack set up for touring but i have ran into some problems which i really can't seem to work out. I have looked around the internet with no luck and i was hoping you guys could shed some light on it!

My routing - >

LINE - Line 6 g60 -> KORG Pitchblack -> ISP Decimator Pro Rack G -> Peavey 6505

EFFECTS - TC Electronics G-major 2 -> BBE Sonic Maximiser -> ISP Decimator Pro Rack G

Basically my problem is with the effects loop. When i am trying to set up my effects it seems that the signal is not strong enough to even show any input level on the G major, meaning i'd have to turn up to around 4/5 to get any signal at all.
The other main problem is that I have LOADS of noise coming form the effects loop which the ISP is not even able to take out. If i take out the effects loop entirely and run my system all though the direct line the noise is mainly all gone. But im aware that the TC electronics will not sound great if its not though the effects loop.

I have read up on a few sites that the effects loop on the 6505 can be faulty and that might be the case with mine? Or am i doing something wrong here? All the cables are plenet waves gold tipped and short as possible to avoid noise.

Any response would really help me out! Thanks!!
Is the amp new? if so take it back

If it was used, check the FX loop tube
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Is the amp new? if so take it back

If it was used, check the FX loop tube

It's a few years old. Serviced recently though.
Quote by MavHXC
It's a few years old. Serviced recently though.

Doesn't mean the FX loop tube is good.

If you have a spare 12ax7 then try it in the fx loop. If there is an FX loop level what is it set at?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Doesn't mean the FX loop tube is good.

If you have a spare 12ax7 then try it in the fx loop. If there is an FX loop level what is it set at?

True that. I don't have a spare tube on me. There is no effects loop level setting.
Thinking about picking up a Blackstar series one 6l6 instead. Maybe this will work..?
I wasn't sure if there was a loop level. A spare 12ax7 is only $15ish at your local store.

Is the G system new? are there output settings on it?

The BS series one are decent sounding amps, not my favorite company, but they sound good.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate