Hey guys

My band is all but broken up, I'm in the process of moving to another country (I will probably start some kind of band there), but I just wanted to share this demo with you and get some feedback. After going through many transitions and at the tail end of while we were alive we were in a very weird half musical half alternative direction and ended up with this. Let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/postsummertrauma

Thanks
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Last edited by Twofly at Feb 25, 2015,
That's a solid track. I dig the groove and the approach. the cupping of the mic to achieve the vocal sound took away from the clarity of your words a little. EQ in Post production can achieve this sound (if studio recorded)... even recording over a telephone or megaphone into a mic gives this cool creative effect.

I really dug the is track... both creation and execution
Quote by andyrooj
That's a solid track. I dig the groove and the approach. the cupping of the mic to achieve the vocal sound took away from the clarity of your words a little. EQ in Post production can achieve this sound (if studio recorded)... even recording over a telephone or megaphone into a mic gives this cool creative effect.

I really dug the is track... both creation and execution

Thanks man, I don't have much experience with EQ, but will definitely try this next time (I recorded vocals into an older phone that distorted it and then placed it into the mix). Thanks for the feedback!
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by aaron aardvark
Twofly,
Vocals are a bit muffled, but it's good you had some sort of vocals. The audio quality is better on the instrumental. I liked the guitar riffs & the electric bass. Drums are good too. Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1671172

Thanks for the feedback, sure will do!