Hey everyone! My friend and I have been playing music together for a while now, but haven't gotten to the point of playing shows or even finding a drummer. I was just curious to see what people with an un-biased opinion might think of what our music. Here's a link to two different songs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZe8ccI7cdQQH-kw5MTI2EA/videos I'm not much of a vocalist (and to be fair, had been singing for a couple hours before shooting.) But please let me know what you think of the vocals and guitar work besides obvious slip-ups, and overall if you like the tunes!
Thanks a bunch to anyone who considers checking us out!
Last edited by Tango215 at Feb 25, 2015,
To be honest i really dig the melodies, the playing is sloppy/ the timing is off sometimes.
I like acoustical metal type stuff. Vocals are weak, learn to use your diaphragm.
I love the funky feel of this, keep on doing what you are doing, i would listen to your without the slopiness and better vocals.
Quote by one vision

You wouldn't dance to a metronome.

On meth you would.
Thanks for the feedback, Rensa! I've recently been taking vocal lessons, and we're practicing our songs on the regular. Eventually we will be posting some videos with our electric instruments, we just like to practice acoustically since we don't have a drummer. Thanks again!
Catchy songs, dude! I agree with Rensa concerning the melodies: simple but nice and catchy enough to be heard for a good couple of times. And I agree with him about the vocals as well: you have good vocal drafts for now, but you need more technique and practice to deliver them convincingly.
I'm curious about how your songs will sound with a bassist and drummer, actually. Hope to hear them once you have them in your line-up. Keep working!
Thanks Tzirhk! It's good to know I'm on the right track! There actually is an acoustic bass in the videos, (it doesn't sound that great, it's a cheap-o with some buzzy frets) but perhaps we'll try putting together some actual demo recordings soon, after having practiced a bunch, to see where we're at now! Thanks again guys!
Last edited by Tango215 at May 11, 2015,