Chappie is the game where you chap someone's door and run away. Gd times ye
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
film thread, loser

Cool story brah

Lol @ the threadmaking rules on this forum and the people who give a shit, they have made the place dead

I realize that this thread isn't about transgender whining so yeah, it might not appeal to ya.
Last edited by garden of grey at Feb 25, 2015,
Link to transgender whining thread, plz.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Dee fokkin Antvorddd
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I love die antwoord and I'm definitly seeing this movie.

saw them live last month and they blew off the roof. they were amazing
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by garden of grey
Cool story brah

Lol @ the threadmaking rules on this forum and the people who give a shit, they have made the place dead

I realize that this thread isn't about transgender whining so yeah, it might not appeal to ya.

lol @ the butthurt
Still waiting for the transgender whining thread.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by GuitarGod_92

I can't believe that you would just equate gay people with transgender people. GENDER AND SEXUALITY ARE NOT THE SAME THING. You need to inform yourself, you bigot. I'm seriously so sick of people not taking the time to inform themselves blah blah blah blah

Did I SJW right, guys? Did I do it?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Holy hell you people are such scumbags. Can't resist the smartass comments can't you?
Must be all that pent up angst but nope. It's about as stupid as the stupid ass youtube comments

Anyway, I'm not too hyped for the movie. The director seems to be trying to make District 9 over and over again. And hiring non-actors (even if they're sub-sub-culture) is always a bad sign in movies. Like getting Rihanna in a transformers movie.
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Quote by GuitarGod_92
lol @ the butthurt

butthurt?

I can't help but laugh at the shitty sentences you post. And the fact that you are an obese man who dyed his hair who now considers himself a woman, yeah you're so rage inducing, not lol inducing.

And back on topic I bet this movie will have a cheesy ending but I bet it's gonna be an amusing movie.

Btdubz, not caring about fat trannies and white knights or a dead forums rules doesn't mean you're annoyed, you guys are the ****ing laughing stock of the internet.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
film thread, loser
This.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
This forum is so over organized by mentally ill people who don't have real jobs to the point where it has become dead outside of freaks

Yup
No, I'm pretty sure I just said 'This'.

And I'm pretty sure it's fairly organized by Russians who have jobs. And vodka because stereotypes.
Quote by snipelfritz

No.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by garden of grey
butthurt?

I can't help but laugh at the shitty sentences you post. And the fact that you are an obese man who dyed his hair who now considers himself a woman, yeah you're so rage inducing, not lol inducing.

And back on topic I bet this movie will have a cheesy ending but I bet it's gonna be an amusing movie.

Btdubz, not caring about fat trannies and white knights or a dead forums rules doesn't mean you're annoyed, you guys are the ****ing laughing stock of the internet.

The laughing stock of the internet lol no one gives enough of a shit to really care about who said what on this forum they're too busy caring about their own lives. But not you apparently, why is that?
Well, this is a veritable train wreck of a thread so far. Why can't we have nice things?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5