Page 1 of 2
I cant be the only one noticing this. The Internet has been swooped up in the heavy arms of the Sloth. Everywhere you look you see 4 words MAX on posts. Its laziness like a contagion; fattening the fingers of the well-to-do. Nowhere is safe from indifferent ingrates conserving calories, as if mashing auto-typed words pre-thought out for them, hovering above their phone keys was their only option from their fat pads,

afraid to type out boss movements, driving walls of text, change-the-game signatures - simply remaining complacent, OD'd tf out on soma.
Getting lectured about our fat fingers from Fat Lard
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

yeah

Quote by Fat Lard
wtf

right?

Quote by MinterMan22
yeah

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by Zaphikh

lol

Quote by Fat Lard
starting to feel it

shit

SHHHH!!
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by Fat Lard
afraid to type out boss movements, driving walls of text, change-the-game signatures - simply remaining complacent, OD'd tf out on soma.

This reads like the lyrics from some underground rap act.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Brevitys the soul of wit,
one chance, one shot, one opportunity to spit

EDIT: nahhhh FK that old shit.

i like cheese too
Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 25, 2015,
Gone are the days of ali.guitarkid7, Banjocal, Incognito, and other dorks (such as I) who are dorky about some lame shit like feminism or racism. I'll find us a new argument topic so we can post too long about some shit.

Also, go talk to gonzaw about anything trivial, and he'll type enough for all of us. That or the film thread.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Also, go talk to gonzaw about anything trivial, and he'll type enough for all of us. That or the film thread.

lol saw his post in the religion thread and thought: we need him in here

NEW THREAD RULE (starting now)

all posts here must be ~200 words long, whether discourses/tangents/elaborations/etc. (or I will be forced to report you)

It's time you get off your fat ass, Pit. *wiggles fingers violently*

v *Rep'd*. See you in hell, Thrashtastic15.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 25, 2015,
It's uncomfortable to type while standing, also, my fat fingers are weighing me down too much
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

We need a controversial topic to light the spark, like how we used to have a new rape thread every day.

What's up with coconuts they aren't nuts and they don't taste like hot coco.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
+1
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
one day i will find the right words and they will be simple

- cary o. whack
i don't know why i feel so dry
dirty prescriptivist

confusing punctuation is expressive ok ???? + "\n";
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by rossenrot
ersatz

LLLLLLLLL
MMMMMMMM
AAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOO

sit down kid, big boys are playing.

Masters of Grammar are allowed to bend the rules, pick up a Mark Twain book or something. Telling me - as a HS teacher - I can't start a sentence with "And", when I see fkng state-of-the-art authors doing it?? Ride it son
Quote by Thrashtastic15
ok

yeah

Quote by Rossenripe
You were too lazy to even look up the original post where I used that word, and too lazy to capitalize the "R" to cover your tracks.

My apologies. You're alright though, my bad, decapitalization can be a useful literary device to signify 'get bantered-isms'.

People must stop being lazy and learn some respect, for others and themselves. And it's as simple as capitalizing the first letters of a name. Dirty germans turned capitalization into a dirty word, and simply got lucky in being """kind of"""" accurate in capitalism's imploding (but only because safeguards and effective/objective audits were NOT conducted correctly, and anti-trust laws were "temporarily suspended" to further feudalism, and the Great Collapse..

I'd say something important, aChaz, but the sad truth is that it is too late for that.
Quote by Fat Lard
LLLLLLLLL
MMMMMMMM
AAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOO

sit down kid, big boys are playing.

Masters of Grammar are allowed to bend the rules, pick up a Mark Twain book or something. Telling me - as a HS teacher - I can't start a sentence with "And", when I see fkng state-of-the-art authors doing it?? Ride it son

jokes

I whole hardheartedly agree with you Original Poster Fat Lard. It would most likely be beneficial if all of the users on this internet site expanded upon their thoughts more. If we all expanded on our thoughts more, we would see a new rise of funny users, interesting people, better threads, stronger community, and more original ideas. Since we as a internet community are lacking in such a strong basis, we have all suffered the consequences of great users leaving Ultimate-Guitar.com. It is truly a shame that our once great website has been brought to its knees. Not in like one would during a rocking guitar solo, but rather, as one would be after being slumped in defeat. Are we defeated frequenters of Ultimate-Guitar.com?! I say thee nay! Let us rise up and take our rightful place as the best of all forums! Join with me and together we can do anything!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Yeah but the "long" shit you post is just crap nonsense.
My God, it's full of stars!
oh shit

well thats just your problem man...
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah but the "long" shit you post is just crap nonsense.

Everything is nonsense... apart from what you take, and give meaning to.

I appreciate getting 'slapped sense'. An 'lol', 'k', or turd.jpg response to mine, or others posts, does not deserve the same respect.

Not trying to 'elevate' shit. Just stir it (in the hopes that the "reaction" is new)
Page 1 of 2