I am currently doing a research paper into people's views on the ethical side of illegal downloading in the UK and would hugely appreciate it if UK users could fill in this survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F2SZYPH

It takes two minutes to fill in and would be really interesting to hear your views and opinions.

Thanks!
I'm not answering Question 5, this guy is Old Bill.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Haha, I understand your scepticism given the nature of the study, but I can assure you that the data is completely anonymous and is purely for my university dissertation if anyone has any questions regarding the research please feel free to ask.
Nah I filled it in really
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by murkel
Haha, I understand your scepticism given the nature of the study, but I can assure you that the data is completely anonymous and is purely for my university dissertation if anyone has any questions regarding the research please feel free to ask.

"completely anonymous"
*asks if I want to give an email address at end of survey*

I'M ONTO YOU, PIG

Nah jk filled it out for you. Good luck for your dissertation.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Question 4 isn't working right. I've typed in where I live in the 'other' box but I can't progress through the survey as I apparently haven't answered the question. Poor show!
I'm generally against illegal downloading, but there's one problem.
Say, I really like a band which never really took off and have since split up, their albums aren't on any mp3 store and you can't buy it new at all. The only way to get the music is an "illegal" download. Is that OK? I think it is. I mean, it depends if the artist is OK with it, but since it's not a lost sale, it's the equivalent of nothing changing. I'm rambling, so I'll stop now.
Derek8520, sorry to hear you weren't able to complete it, I tested it but it seemed to be working fine so not sure what went wrong there. Feedback is always appreciated though so thanks! And thanks to everyone for taking the time to do the questionnaire, had a great response and it's really interesting to hear everyone's opinion so keep them coming!
Done.

I never download, I always buy physical CDs.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by murkel
Derek8520, sorry to hear you weren't able to complete it, I tested it but it seemed to be working fine so not sure what went wrong there. Feedback is always appreciated though so thanks! And thanks to everyone for taking the time to do the questionnaire, had a great response and it's really interesting to hear everyone's opinion so keep them coming!

I had the same thing with choosing my country. typed in google chrome my country, wanted to go further, but it didn't let me. so I just chose a random option and said my country in Other. this made sure I could continue. no big problem really.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Never download anything.
Also hit mi friends who do that.
Always buy cd's and merch from the official stores.

Also I love NSA.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I do sometimes, because I really can't afford every album. I don't seed music torrents tho so that's either moral or immoral depending on how you look at it.
¯\_()_/¯