Hello. I was using Digitech GNX3000 Workstation, it was perfect but enough is enough about digitals

Right now it will cost too much for me to buy reverb - delay - vibe etc... pedals.
So for now, i wanted to try with G System and, tomorrow i think i will buy G System. (Normal one, not IB modified)

I see that almost everyone are complaining about Loops section of G System. People say that Loops are "tone sucking " of analog pedals. This is so important for me because, i started to buy pedals just because of to reach little bit more original sounds.

Right now amp, preamp and pedals are :

Amp: Laney Tfx3 Tube Fusion (It has Fx Loops on backside) (Fx Send and Fx Return), Midi footcontroller socket and loudspeaker? hole (lol)

Preamp: Ada Mp-1

Pedals:
Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator
Boss BC-2 Combo Drive
Boss FB-2 Feedbacker/Booster
MXR Slash Octave Fuzz
MXR Ten Band EQ
Digitech Whammy 4

Tomorrow i will buy Hughes&Kettner Tube Factor. Now all i want to learn is, how i can use those pedals "without" using G System' s Loops section.

Can i do something like ; Guitar --> Pedals --> Ada Mp 1's input? And i will connect G System behind of Ada Mp 1 ? And Ada Mp1 to Amplifier's Fx Loops ?

Or that 4 cable method works ? I am so sorry, i can't understand these technical parts.
I tried to read Dear Laird Williams' s white paper, but i can't understand at all. (Language Barrier)

Shortly, I don't want to fight with tone sucking. Those pedals should work perfectly with Ada and G System....
I hope someone will guide me for how to plug things correctly. Have a nice day!
Quote by TFX3
i wanted to try with G System and, tomorrow i think i will buy G System. (Normal one, not IB modified)

I see that almost everyone are complaining about Loops section of G System. People say that Loops are "tone sucking " of analog pedals. This is so important for me because, i started to buy pedals just because of to reach little bit more original sounds.

i have not heard complaints. also steve vai used a G system for a while, and used pedals in the loops, he can literally use any piece of gear he wants so i would assume if it was good enough for him then he, at least, didn't have an issue.

Right now amp, preamp and pedals are :

Amp: Laney Tfx3 Tube Fusion (It has Fx Loops on backside) (Fx Send and Fx Return), Midi footcontroller socket and loudspeaker? hole (lol)

Preamp: Ada Mp-1

Pedals:
Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator
Boss BC-2 Combo Drive
Boss FB-2 Feedbacker/Booster
MXR Slash Octave Fuzz
MXR Ten Band EQ
Digitech Whammy 4

Tomorrow i will buy Hughes&Kettner Tube Factor. Now all i want to learn is, how i can use those pedals "without" using G System' s Loops section.

Can i do something like ; Guitar --> Pedals --> Ada Mp 1's input? And i will connect G System behind of Ada Mp 1 ? And Ada Mp1 to Amplifier's Fx Loops ?

Or that 4 cable method works ? I am so sorry, i can't understand these technical parts.
I tried to read Dear Laird Williams' s white paper, but i can't understand at all. (Language Barrier)

Shortly, I don't want to fight with tone sucking. Those pedals should work perfectly with Ada and G System....
I hope someone will guide me for how to plug things correctly. Have a nice day!

all depends on how you want to use the pedals in conjunction with the preamp and the effects on the G system. there are far too many variations and permuations of arrangements to go into, but yes you can just put pedals before and after the G system.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
The G-System has a buttload of switchable loops too. Sounds like an expensive and complex way to do it though. A GT-100 would do everything but the whammy and cost a lot less - and be far simpler to drive. Hell, a GT-10 would do the deed and leave some money over to replace that crappy amp.

Edit: The GT-100 will do a whammy effect but it isn't as good as a real whammy. All the Boss pedals it can do easily, the MXR ones, adequately.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification