Blueish/Blackish
36 28%
da fuq u seein m8
14 11%
Voters: 128.
Page 1 of 5
I see blue/gold wtf.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It's weird, but I can sort of see both. But I'm slightly leaning on blue/black ONLY because that's the color it is on Amazon.

If that's the final and correct verdict, then how the heck do you take THAT bad of a picture? lol.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 27, 2015,
black?

the blue or white can go either way because the quality is so horrible we're just guessing what it actually is. but it's pretty clearly a gold and dark white or light blue imo
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
My friends are firm that it's blue/black. But photoshop told me it was light blue and golden brown.

eyes n shit
It seems gold and white to me. The white looks a bit blue from the lighting. Where the **** is there black on that dress?
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
black?

the blue or white can go either way because the quality is so horrible we're just guessing what it actually is. but it's pretty clearly a gold and dark white or light blue imo

pretty much this. the original pic of the dress from the site is clearly black and blue, if you tilt your laptop screen down and look at the OP pic you can see it as black and blue.
Quote by MinterMan22
how does anyone see black there eat your carrots nerds

actually there's been a science-y post circulating around that claims if you see it as black and blue your eyes are actually better so gg
either way what a ****ing ugly dress lmao
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by RedDeath9
pretty much this. the original pic of the dress from the site is clearly black and blue, if you tilt your laptop screen down and look at the OP pic you can see it as black and blue.

Oh I tilted my screen to the front and I can see the white and gold now.

EDIT: Tried again and I can't anymore for some reason.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
black?

"dark white" wtf.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Not based on what I see but a guess, I'd say it's white and gold. It's a bit discoloured from shit lighting so it's probably not actually blue but whatever the gold parts' material is, it doesn't have that much shadow cast on it so it's probably gold.

Or I could be 100% wrong. I don't know. This is silly.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by RedDeath9
actually there's been a science-y post circulating around that claims if you see it as black and blue your eyes are actually better so gg

bet it was written up by some dork who got shoved into lockers during school
My facebook has ****ing exploded with this stupid shit over the last few hours. I see it as blue and black and it hasn't changed any time I've looked at it. Shit is stupid, yo.
My lenses are like eithet 5 or 7. something so pretty bad and I see gold so makes sense.
So apparently the actual dress is dark blue and black and the picture is so shit people see two different things
i didnt see anyone posting about this dress on facebook until i opened this thread

now my news feed is filled with it so THANKS
yeah same wtf
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Black (or a brown on the top of the dress) and blue. I have perfect vision. I'm right.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Its clearly green and red.

Like Christmas.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by soundgarden1986
i didnt see anyone posting about this dress on facebook until i opened this thread

now my news feed is filled with it so THANKS

I wish I was that trendy. I'd prolly have income lol
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
That is white gold

oh yes

blue and black? wtf are ppl smoking
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by MinterMan22
how does anyone see black there eat your carrots nerds

poor mintypoo he's gone so blind he thinks he's eating carrots but he's actually eating cheetos smh
Quote by Godsmack_IV
poor mintypoo he's gone so blind he thinks he's eating carrots but he's actually eating cheetos smh

real talks that dress is ugly enough with the sky/alice/whatever blue + gold combo so who the **** would wear that if it was blue + black like cmon do i really need to teach you fools how to dress here too?
So for whatever it's worth, I used the color picker in Paint around the middle of the dress and got these.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by MinterMan22
real talks that dress is ugly enough with the sky/alice/whatever blue + gold combo so who the **** would wear that if it was blue + black like cmon do i really need to teach you fools how to dress here too?

real talk i should write a script that just rewords your posts
Page 1 of 5