and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
He was part of pioneering a genre.

I'm not really sure what else to say

RIP
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Shit....

Sucks, but I was kinda prepping for this since I'd heard he went to the hospital with "sharp pains in his chest. Sucks....
Sucks.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
He had COPD

I remember during an interview for a job once, the employer had to step out for a moment so his mother came over to talk to me. She had COPD, and began to tell me pretty much the story of the last half of her life, the struggles of the condition, and how she wouldn't live to see the next year. It reduces lung capacity by a really large percent, though I can't remember off the top of my head what she said.

Needless to say, it's a pretty terrible condition.

And needless to say, that was the weirdest interview of my life.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Read this not 5min.... this sucks.

At least he lived long and allowed us to prosper from his talent, personality, and his commitment to his fans.

"Live long and prosper."

_\\ //
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread

"Live long and prosper."

RIP
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Fucking hell, now Shatner, Nichols, Takei, and Koenig are the only ones left
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Don't worry. He will be alive in the sequel. Genesis planets and such.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
may the force be with you
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 27, 2015,
Of all the souls I've encountered in my travels, his was the most.... human.
¯\_()_/¯
At first I was just generally sad but I keep seeing all this Star Trek shit so now I'm going to have to watch some TOS and be super sad for weeks
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
He seemed like a good guy. RIP.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
RIP Lenny. I never really watched Star Trek much, but he seemed like a good guy.
Celebratory viewing of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home is in order
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
I don't like Star Trek but it's sad news nontheless. RIP.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
This hit me hard

I was never really into TOS but I use to watch TNG, DSN, and Voyager with my mom after I got home from school. I knew though without TOS that none of my favorites would be possible.

I loved Leonard Nimoy for more than his Star Trek appearances. He had no problem lending his voice to shows like Futurama, Video Games, and various other TV appearances. He was loyal to his fans and will always be remembered as the great man he was, on and off the screen.

At least we still have George, Nichelle, Walter, and Bill.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by DamienEx1021
I was never really into TOS but I use to watch TNG, DSN, and Voyager with my mom after I got home from school. I knew though without TOS that none of my favorites would be possible.

I loved Leonard Nimoy for more than his Star Trek appearances. He had no problem lending his voice to shows like Futurama, Video Games, and various other TV appearances. He was loyal to his fans and will always be remembered as the great man he was, on and off the screen.

At least we still have George, Nichelle, Walter, and Bill.

Same, I didn't really ever get into TOS but I watched a lot of the 90s Star Trek shows. Nimoy was just a guy who was super passionate about Star Trek and took it really seriously as well as just getting involved in everything and giving them legitimacy. He always stuck around and was really interested in the technical aspects of the show and films which was really good. He was a fan as well as an actor which was what made him so special for me.
heard this on the radio in the morning

It's really depressing

rip

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
heard this on the radio in the morning

It's really depressing

rip

why? he was like 100 years old.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Well he was 83

Which, granted, is higher than the average American life expectancy, but still far from 100.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

His last film was in 2013, he was appearing in TV shows up til 2012 and also engaged fans at conventions and stuff. Do your research mate.
Page 1 of 2