I'm seeking a 25.5" scale finished neck (frets installed) with 21 frets.
I don't have a strict need for looks, radius or profile but I definitely need it to fit in a Fender-style neck pocket.

I spent some time on ebay - saw a ton of interesting necks from vendors that I didn't recognize. Did anyone ever try any of those or is it a crap-shoot?
allparts has some. I have a vague recollection of reading that they were MIJ, but I could well be wrong on that (I haven't tried them).

Musikraft (haven't tried those either).

USA custom guitars as well (haven't tried those either).

Helpful as usual I think those are the ones I've heard which have a good rep, though. There are probably loads of others, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't think we can give you a rundown of every vendor on ebay. There are plenty of really good neck makers beyond MM and Warmoth. USACG, WD, Musikraft, etc etc etc. There are established names where you can expect some level of quality. Obviously you'll pay a bit more than on that random eBay ad that just says "21 fret strat neck maple" but that's the whole point - you know what you're getting.

Anything more specific will require research on your part or telling us which vendor you're considering.
avoid the really cheap ebay necks and the clearance blowout on guitar fetish. The fret work isn't as good as say a warmoth neck for ebay necks (30-70 usd) , the guitar fetish ones I ended up polishing the frets and really going the extra mile.

I remember Warmoth had a pure ebony neck (nut , fretboard , neck) and it was about 700-800 dollars plus shipping.