Page 1 of 4
Is he named after the writer of that horrible book?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Fortunately, more and more people are recognizing how stupid libertarianism is.

At least I like to imagine so.

I've also been thinking he was going to get the nomination for a while though as he is pretty watered down libertarian.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't agree with a lot of shit he says/ not a real libertarian of course (like anti-abortion, something a normal libertarian wouldn't make laws against),

but fk it, having him in office for 4 years would be a decent change of pace, just to see if he can kill off the Police State and War on Drugs for a second.
So he wants states to decide everything. So basically he wants to get paid to do **** all?
Theoretically, libertarians would be for greater social freedoms and legalizing gay marriage, but in reality they are all too big of pussies to admit this and piss off their right wing supporters.
Quote by Wormholes
Does he hate gays too?

He opposes both Gay Marriage and Abortion personally, but said it should be left up to each state to vote and decide if they want to have it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Wormholes
So he wants states to decide everything. So basically he wants to get paid to do **** all?

versus getting paid to **** all

and before fed:state govt debate, its implied that grass roots movements/the people would have more control/say over governmental policy at a state level, rather than the impossibility of the faceless top that is completely blocked off by the labrynith of neverending beauracratic process
From what I've read about what he's said, he seems like basically just Ron Paul but without the excuse that he's old enough to be that awful.
Quote by TheChaz
From what I've read about what he's said, he seems like basically just Ron Paul but without the excuse that he's old enough to be that awful.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Neo Evil11
Is he named after the writer of that horrible book?

He's named after GOAT black quarterback Randall Cunningham.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

You mean African American.
Quote by theogonia777

Is there also a randall cunningham with a different colour? Cause I am unsure why you thought it necessary to add the "black" part. Do you do that with every black person? Black President Barack Obama, black Bill Cosby, etc?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
a quick google image search reveals the only thing you need to know:

Rand Paul makes stupid faces.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Neo Evil11
Is there also a randall cunningham with a different colour? Cause I am unsure why you thought it necessary to add the "black" part. Do you do that with every black person? Black President Barack Obama, black Bill Cosby, etc?

Because he is not the GOAT quarterback but he is the GOAT black quarterback. Just like how Larry Bird is the GOAT white basketball player.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JustRooster
He opposes both Gay Marriage and Abortion personally, but said it should be left up to each state to vote and decide if they want to have it.

Yeah, which is just a pussy cop out.
Quote by theogonia777
Because he is not the GOAT quarterback but he is the GOAT black quarterback. Just like how Larry Bird is the GOAT white basketball player.

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by theogonia777

Why not just say he's a good quarterback then? I think Amy Schumer is actually funny, and Ellen Degeneres is a decent C-, but I'm not gonna describe Ellen as the funniest lesbian when I could instead remove the barriers and call her "a moderately less-than-average comedian"
Quote by Fat Lard
I think Amy Schumer is actually funny

wha?
I used to get high and lol at Broad City. Don't really remember her standup that well but I remember it was decent (yeah her roast with Steve O was shit, but ehhh good stand up)

She's no Dee Reynolds in that Always Sunny episode where she does standup (or really any Always Sunny episode),

but you gotta admit she's funny for a female (after all, male comics are obv superior)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why not just say he's a good quarterback then? I think Amy Schumer is actually funny, and Ellen Degeneres is a decent C-, but I'm not gonna describe Ellen as the funniest lesbian when I could instead remove the barriers and call her "a moderately less-than-average comedian"

Because saying "he's named after good quarterback Randall Cunningham" sounds silly.
He's somewhat better than the other Republicans but they're all gross #ReadyforHillary
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Fat Lard
I used to get high and lol at Broad City. Don't really remember her standup that well but I remember it was decent (yeah her roast with Steve O was shit, but ehhh good stand up)

She's no Dee Reynolds in that Always Sunny episode where she does standup (or really any Always Sunny episode),

but you gotta admit she's funny for a female (after all, male comics are obv superior)

i think that one girl on Broad City is hawt. never watched the show, though. probably should give it a shot since i liked this one Funny or Die skit she was in that Daniel Tosh showed a while back.
Oh yeah for sure, the short hair one is wifey material

And shit I meant Amy Poehler is actually funny.

Blondes all look the same to me. Lol!
Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 28, 2015,
A shoe-in for conservative circle-jerking, yes. Just like Romney was.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Rand Paul makes stupid faces.

All I want to say is I ****ing hate pseudo-intellegent poses like this.
Quote by theogonia777

he's just european. his eyes don't see color
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
All I want to say is I ****ing hate pseudo-intellegent poses like this.

Youve got to understand the context! He saw mitt romney and obama up on the rafters secretly holding hands like a bunch of gays, so he flashed them a quick loser sign
I haven't come across him before but he sounds great. The problem is that the powers that be would never allow him or anyone with a similar outlook into power
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by snipelfritz
Theoretically, libertarians would be for greater social freedoms and legalizing gay marriage, but in reality they are all too big of pussies to admit this and piss off their right wing supporters.
Man, you're dumb or ignorant or both. The Libertarian Party's platform is what it is, and some guy who is "libertarian-ish" but makes no qualms about his divergences in principle is not a representative thereof. His positions place him closer to anti-authoritarian ideals than the rest of his party, but he's still very much a Republican.
True, but libertarians dont have a chance in hell to even get the 5% vote for equal ballot access/funding/air time. Screw absolute principles, they gotta just take what they can get
First, he is not really a libertarian, he's only libertarian compared to the other Republicans.

I think he would be a better option than most other Rrepublicans. I think his foreign policy beliefs are naive, I agree with him about balancing the budget but disagree about cutting taxes, I agree with free market solutions to the environment/energy, I disagree with his stance on abortion and gay marriage, I agree strongly with him on ending police militarization, drug war, and other things that he talked about when Ferguson was going on, I disagree with him on health care, education, mostly agree on immigration.

There's no way in hell he gets the Republican nomination. I don't think he's a terrible candidate, but I think he is inexperienced and not ready to be president.
BAM

But yeah, Rand Paul really isn't a libertarian.
better than a libTARD

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 4