I've been reading about the Striker, and it seems some people love them, and others think they're garbage. So, is it worth it?
Play it and decide. You're the only one who can decide on this issue as both are fairly different guitars.
No.
These were entry level (as in "cheap" and "bottom end") Korean models (when Korean guitars weren't very good). The 300ST, as I recall, is a basic stratalike, and there's nothing special about it. There's no particular vintage value, no artist connection, no external cachet, and it's not likely to be an equal trade value.
Quote by dspellman
No.
These were entry level (as in "cheap" and "bottom end") Korean models (when Korean guitars weren't very good). The 300ST, as I recall, is a basic stratalike, and there's nothing special about it. There's no particular vintage value, no artist connection, no external cachet, and it's not likely to be an equal trade value.

totally agree. had a striker for my chair guitar back then (sat on a chair in my living room for easy access to noodle on watching tv). they actually aren't bad for what they are but in no way are worth what your LP is or are of comparable quality.
I wasn't able to find much information online on the quality of the guitars, so thank you for answering my question
I have a Kramer Striker 600ST, and it's made of plywood. However it sounds good.

If you really like the kramer, and want it more for nostalgia, or your collection, go for it.

You you could always buy another Epi LP, as they are still available in stores or find them used. The opportunity to own the kramer is gone once it's sold...

Just my 2-cents
Quote by iamthehub
The opportunity to own the kramer is gone once it's sold...

You say that, but second hand Kramers are pretty abundant as far as I can tell... Hell, there's two on ebay for cheap right now, just counting the 300ST.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Quote by K33nbl4d3
You say that, but second hand Kramers are pretty abundant as far as I can tell... Hell, there's two on ebay for cheap right now, just counting the 300ST.

if it were an American made model then that sentiment might have some validity but as mentioned the striker series can be found fairly easily and also fairly cheap. no loss at all.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Ok, my bad... However, I don't see many used ones up here in Canada, but see tons of Epi LPs...