Seems pretty good to me. I didn't notice anything wrong with your technique other than you had your picking arm at a slightly weird angle, but I'm pretty sure that was caused by you turning the guitar to face the camera. Or it might be that I'm just not used to looking at left handed players' technique.

This should have been posted here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9 You'd probably get more/better answers there. Maybe a mod will move it.
Yeah, sounds pretty good. A couple of dead notes here and there, but I didn't really notice any bad mistakes or anything like that.

If it feels good to play (I mean, you don't feel pain when you are playing), you are doing it right.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
On it.
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
Not bad at all, a few minor mistakes here and there but nothing a little practice won't cure. Mostly a few dead notes in places, keep it up. Doing some things my fingers won't even think about...
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
try not to have you whole forearm flat on the body like you did the first minute of the video.
You've really improved mate! I'm proud of you for 2 years of playing you're really good honestly. The timing was smooth, and you made a couple of mistakes, but it doesn't really matter because it was all in one take. You're better than half the guitarist I know that have been playing since child hood. Hows that metronome working out for you by the way?
Last edited by Black_devils at Mar 4, 2015,
Quote by Black_devils
You've really improved mate! I'm proud of you for 2 years of playing you're really good honestly. The timing was smooth, and you made a couple of mistakes, but it doesn't really matter because it was all in one take. You're better than half the guitarist I know that have been playing since child hood. Hows that metronome working out for you by the way?

Thanks so much!! it means a lot to me! yes the metronome really helped a looot. At first i couldnt apply it but with time things got cleared. Thanks again man,! ^_^
Very nice, for only playing 2 years this is great! I can tell you've practiced a lot, great job

my only advice would be practice at a slower tempo. as slow as you can stand it. really analyze your technique at that microscopic level (make sure every note has even volume, exactly even rhythms, and that everything is sustaining exactly as long as you wanted it to. experiment with ways to give different notes different tones and attack whether you're up picking or down picking it, palm muting or not. etc.)
Last edited by trashbeast at Mar 9, 2015,
Quote by trashbeast
Very nice, for only playing 2 years this is great! I can tell you've practiced a lot, great job

my only advice would be practice at a slower tempo. as slow as you can stand it. really analyze your technique at that microscopic level (make sure every note has even volume, exactly even rhythms, and that everything is sustaining exactly as long as you wanted it to. experiment with ways to give different notes different tones and attack whether you're up picking or down picking it, palm muting or not. etc.)

Thanks a lot for checking it out man!

Also,Thanks for the great advice. I will look forward to it! Thanks a lot