I have a hardware supernatural reverb. I can't stand the boss style stomp box and would much rather have the foot switch type activation. So I was thinking of rehousing it with something from mammoth electronics. That I have figured out. I recently saw jhs made the alpine reverb and had an effects loop that ultimately created some really cool sounds. Can anyone point me in a direction to figure out how to do this? This will be my first attempt at rehousing and any advide would be greatly appreciated.
I don't have any experience with that pedal or rehousing, but I imagine it's not very simple. Aside from getting everything stuffed inside a different box with the outputs/inputs/power/knobs, I think the hardest part would be changing the footswitch from buffered to non-buffered/true bypass. Unless you're good with electronics and know what you're doing, I would advise to stay away from this mod.

I wasn't experienced AT ALL with pedal building when I built a simple A/B box. It's the only thing i've built, and simple as it is, it was pretty difficult getting everything to fit and wired in.

But you could be way more experienced than I am :P

Good luck!
IMO, after many projects like this, I end up over my head in cash, with an average result. Sometimes it's better to pay the money for something you want. Maybe sell that pedal and find another effect you like with that style of switch.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Despite what others have said, I imagine that doing the rehouse actually wouldn't be too hard. I haven't opened up and analyzed your exact pedal, but if it's anything like a boss pedal a rehouse shouldn't difficult at all.

You don't need to rewire anything to true hardwire bypass, if you don't want to; the switch is probably just a little spst momentary switch which you can replace with a footswitch.
The issue is that those pedals use a J-FET switching circuit. I haven't properly looked over the circuit but I imagine that would raise issues. You might be able to find a different momentary switch that better suits though. Other than that, I don't think a rehouse would be too difficult.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
The issue is that those pedals use a J-FET switching circuit. I haven't properly looked over the circuit but I imagine that would raise issues. You might be able to find a different momentary switch that better suits though. Other than that, I don't think a rehouse would be too difficult.

At least on Boss pedals, the J-FET switching is activated by a plain old spst momentary switch. If that's the case with the TS's pedal it's a piece of cake to replace.