Hey,
So one of the things Ive run into is that some venues have only had about 1 or 2 outlets to plug my bands 3 amps, and 3 power supplys. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions on what to do in the case of not having enough places to plug in?

I carry some surge protectors with me just in case but it's obnoxious, when playing a show with minimal time to get ready, and having to look all over the place for somewhere that me and my co-guitar player can plug all of our stuff into
Bring your own extension chords and powerboards to the gig. It's not pretentious to supply equipment that you need to play a gig.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
I always carry two power strips with me. In my experience you usually get plenty of plugs for amps, but almost none at the front of the stage. I carry two in case i have to actually link them together since one could be to short. But yeah, they have saved me plenty of times.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
You can never have enough power bars and extension cords! I always bring at least one of each just in case, and it has come in handy on many occasions. Doesn't take up to much room and it can save you a real hassle trying to find another plug or extension cord.
Also, bring something to test if the outlets you're plugging in to are properly grounded.

An outlet tester, a power strip, a long extension chord and some tape to hold it down should be part of every band's "kit." Toss it in the trunk of your car and forget about it. Especially if you have minimal time to set up, you don't have time to figure out which outlets are properly grounded by trial and error.
Always run everything from a single socket if at all possible. It's actually safer. the reason for most shocks on stage is poor wiring in the building leading to at least one floating earth, that is an earth that isn't at earth potential often down to broken house wiring or wires touching, even down to rodents chewing the wires.

By plugging all your amps into a single socket and running your own strips from there all the earths are connected together so everything is at the same earth voltage. If you run off a single socket it is easy to use an RCD trip to add in extra safety,

Here's a bit more about safety http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/the_guide_to/this_article_may_save_your_life.html
Get your self one of those commercial power splitter square panel.
Its easy to hide it behind something and it works really well.
You can get one that stays flat on the floor or the one that stands upright.