Poll: whole or skim
Poll Options
View poll results: whole or skim
skim
11 34%
whole
21 66%
Voters: 32.
It always seemed odd to me that some people drink whole milk rather than skim. That's like eating the candy AND the wrapper. Whole milk always ****s my stomach up. Therefor no one should drink whole.
¯\_()_/¯
I drink it straight from the cows tits, so whatever comes out of there.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
I cook with whole milk. When i used to drink milk I usually had skim milk because whole milk made me feel too full.
cat
drink: soya, i'm not a baby cow.
cook: whole, otherwise I might as well be using water instead.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Whole milk is like ridiculously fatty.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ

Skim milk is like buying candy and ONLY eating the wrapper
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Cow milk is bad for you. I drink almond, only in my coffee. Once you turn like five you don't need milk anyway.
I am a bit freaked out because I was going to make this exact thread last night but was like lolnah.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Semi skimmed.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
What on earth is skim milk?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Entirely fat free milk.

Or, as Jay correctly affirmed, water that's lying about being milk.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

semi skim milk.

full skim tastes like water with chalk in it.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
No-one should drink milk. Unless you're a baby cow.
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
That's just so wrong though.

Infants, of any species, drink milk because their bodies can process it and it's nutrient rich. That doesn't mean those qualities just disappear once you stop becoming a nipple leech. If something has nutritional value and is otherwise a healthy component of a diet then its consumption shouldn't be discouraged.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Whole milk all the way.

Even better when it's just filtered and refrigerated, directly from the tank at the farm ! 4.3% milk is so good !
- - - - - - - - - - -
Whatever green is. Semi-skimmed I think.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I haven't drank milk in probably like a year or more. If I do milk, it's almond milk.
1% master race.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
2%
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I prefer skim, though not necessarily for flavor reasons. I lift weights and try to maintain a high protein diet to support it. Skim milk is one of the best ways to get a lot of protein without all the other junk that most high-protein foods have (such as, you know, whole milk.) Unfortunately, the rest of the family thinks skim is gross, so we usually split the difference and get low-fat.
Last edited by LightningandIce at Mar 2, 2015,
I prefer whole milk to skim, it tastes diluted. whole milk's a lot better for cooking too imo. but skim or 2% makes protein shakes a little better
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
i drink whole milk sometimes if it's around and i'm eating cookies or something.

for the most part i only ever have some for a recipe though, but even then i rarely have a recipe call for whole milk specifically. more often it's heavy cream or something similar.

i pretty much just use whatever's around for cereal and cookies though. 2% most of the time.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Eastwinn
both are unethical hmu

Hold your unicorn to milk it's tits?

Didn't know you were a brony eastwinn.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Almond milk, or Coconut milk. Never drink cow milk, youre insane. I bet you also drink soda and coffee. Only water in the liver, never quiver.
I always drink water, milks gross yo
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Full fat milk is too much and skimmed milk tastes like milkified water. Semi-skimmed is where it's at. 1% milk isn't too bad either.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB