You could get a used TC Electronics Flashback for under $200
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
I use a flashback and its a pretty versatile delay. Good bang for your buck.

I will say though, I miss the traditional tap tempo feature and the looper isnt too great IMO
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Ibanez ES-2 is pretty good, though it has many fewer options and no looping function.
Digital:
TC Electronic Flashback

Analog:
Malekko 616, MXR Carbon Copy, EHX Memory Boy/Toy
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe RI
Schecter C-1 Artist II
1978 Music Man HD130
+ a bunch of neat pedals

screamy emo band
The digitals give you more features but I gotta give a +1 to the Malekko and Carbon Copy for tone. Just great sounding pedals. Tone or flexibility. It's whatever you're wanting to go after.
Quote by JBailey23
The digitals give you more features but I gotta give a +1 to the Malekko and Carbon Copy for tone. Just great sounding pedals. Tone or flexibility. It's whatever you're wanting to go after.

i love malekko. i have the origional 616 and the 616 LO-FI. awesome delays. the carbon copy doesn't hold a candle to them.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Will Lane
You can also look into EHX's Memory (Boy, Man, Toy) line up.

I've owned the boy and toy. They're built horribly and both broke within a couple of months.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
I've owned the boy and toy. They're built horribly and both broke within a couple of months.

what exactly broke on them?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Line6 Echo park or DL4?

You should be able to pick up the Echo park for well under budget.
It has tap tempo too.
OP do you want an analog or digital delay? That is the big factor
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
I picked up a Line 6 DL4 recently and the more I play on it the more I love it. It's got all the bells and whistles and all kinds of quirky tricks. It's a gigantic frickin' shoebox size pedal though. I got mine for $100 used. There's also the smaller DL8. I'm a fan of the TC Flashback and Flashback X4 too.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
i grabbed a vox delay lab for 100bucks, does a bunch of cool stuff like lofi delay, rainbow machine, and the ambeint mode is amusing as well. it does the standard sounds ok to but its worth looking at they go for 100-150 used
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
yeah TC. i A/Bed almost every delay in my local GC and the TC easily was the most versaile and sounded almost as quslity as the analog delays. if something like the aqua puss just sounded better for "that one thing" (cause lets face it the aqua puss is a 1 trick pony) then the TC still one for having about 8 quality models AND tone print.

for me its a no brainer. oh yeah....looperrrrrrr. thats fun in my bedroom.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
As most people have said already: TC Electronic Flashback is a great choice. Great array of effects in one pedal.
I have also recently added the MXR Carbon Copy to my board. A very simple, nice analogue pedal. If you don't need epic delays, I can definetely recommend this one. Also a good price (under 200 bucks).
I'm currently liking the Digitech Hardwire delay DL8 I think. Does everything I need it to do.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I purchased the MXR carbon copy analog delay yesterday.

absolutely fantastic pedal, great delay options for "realistic" playing.

IMO it warms my tone up and fills the musical "void" in slow blues licks.

With the dials at about 2-3 on the regen and delay, and about 5 on the mix, it is one of my "always on" pedals for my clean signal. The mod button adds an extra thick layer for one guitar player track.

Love love love this pedal

cost about 130$ at the local music store
2014 Fender Classic Players Strat (60th anniversary reissue)
2011 Ibanez Prestige JC1750
Fender Frontman 212
Laney GH120
Marshall MGDFX 100
Pedal stuffs too
You can definitely get that Flashback X4 for under $200 used. Searched Guitar Center's used gear and they have five right now between $150 and $190.

If you wanted something else at a similar price, you could look at a DD20. Different pedals. People have their preferences. For a little more, you could get a Timefactor. They run $400 new, but I think I got mine for like $260 used. Not under $200, but a great pedal.
I like the hardwire dl8 as well, its got the analog dy through like the tc flashback but the looper usage is a little awkward
i just got the TC Electronics Alter Ego V2, I love this thing! Just like flashback but with some of the older analog delay sounds. It's my second delay, first is nova delay.. but thats more than $200
Quote by kyle2blue1
i just got the TC Electronics Alter Ego V2, I love this thing! Just like flashback but with some of the older analog delay sounds. It's my second delay, first is nova delay.. but thats more than $200

I think I paid like $150 for mine off of Craigslist.
I sold (Well traded) my DD-7 and kept the Nova.
The Nova does all I need it to do and more.