Page 1 of 3
I like to post bad jokes here and then when people lose their shit here I will jerk it.

That and dakota fanning.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I like armpit hair
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I only have common and relatively orthodox fetishes.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
inb4 armpit fvcking

daaaaaamn you grahaaaam

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Mar 2, 2015,
Urethral penetration.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
piles of dead cops
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TS has a fetish for being an inconsiderate asshole.

i'm into female doctors and nurses. first time i've ever actually told anyone that even though i don't think it's all that uncommon/weird.

and not a fetish, but somehow UG found out i'm attracted to Arab/Middle Eastern women and i get banner ads for one of those dating sites now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Momentosis
Urethral penetration.

Momentosis the Urethra Defiler.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
huge rubber fists
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
idk

what would an "orthodox" fetish be for comparison?

or

what if I don't count the thing as a "fetish" and merely a preference or pleasant pastime or something

and

one person's strange is another's normal, so idk where I go from there.

I mean, I like living, consenting people with regards to sexual activity, is that a noteworthy thing?

i say all this as part of the joke that I have been known to openly discuss dirty things that others may consider odd but I consider perfectly normal.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I like it when OP stops posting and quietly goes away for good. Really gets me going.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I like it when OP stops posting and quietly goes away for good. Really gets me going.

Why is it that everyone is so miffed with this guy?
He's a bad person and posts pics of his poop boxers.

OT- Don't think I have any. I sort of think some chicks would/look cute with braces but no one over 18 has them. Not a fetish though
Last edited by Wormholes at Mar 2, 2015,
thegutiarist
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Bleach blonde hair

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Bleach blonde hair

not necesserily bleach but i do have a thing for blondes. it's hardly an 'unorthodox fetish' tho, just a preference

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Jimjambanx
No mention of futa yet? Cmon pit, pick up your game.

That's part of the list I'm not making
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

receiving a blumpkin.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
If a women wanted to give me a blumpkin I don't know whether I would be disgusted, or propose to her right then and there.
Public places, places where you might get caught and the adrenalines going

There's this cemetary by this bar, so when they play dead I guess, too
I fingered my ex at a show while her grandmother was right behind us. Wonder if there's any pics of it somewhere on the interwebs.
Too many to list.

Some quite depraved

Nty
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Mar 2, 2015,
Quote by mattjamesrenn
Why is it that everyone is so miffed with this guy?

he is the new hated pit troll/shitty thread-creator that everyone wants gone but everyone will cry about losing if I ban them for being annoying.

when I say something like this they'll be like "BUT AT LEAST "___" USER WAS FUNNY". no, they weren't. get that tint out of your glasses.

can't win with these shits.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Jimjambanx
No mention of futa yet? Cmon pit, pick up your game.

futa on it's own is pretty tame, so what's the point mentioning it.

Quote by Hydra150
thegutiarist

hey.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I have a thing for guys with long hair. like, they could be completely unfortunate looking in the face and I would still slightly (very little but slightly) attracted to them just because of their hair. I think if they were super fat with long hair though I wouldn't be into it, but I would defiantly look up to them.

I don't know, men with long hair in my book are held to higher standards then the rest of them.
i also love girls with dyed hair.

it always catches my eye when i'm out somewhere, but more often than not when i get a good look at their face, it's a tragedy.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You're asking for a big list
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Page 1 of 3