http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/msg/4903771296.html

According to the owner, Its a 1999/2000 American strat. The reason its priced so low is it had extra holes from a strat button that were plugged and I had to reglued the knob of the headstock. Part of the last three digits of the serial # were lost when doing the repair. I assure you it is a 100% american strat. When i get home i can send you the serial # which still allows you to verify the year. It is really a great sounding and playing strat in a cool color. It just has those issues but its priced accordingly.
The pictures aren't great but from what I can see it seems legit. $650 is a fair price especially since you've been able to actually play it and hear it up front so you don't have to worry about surprises.
2002 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2014 Fender Strat (American Nitro Honeyburst)
2003 Ibanez Acoustic
Digitech RP500
Blackstar HT5R
nice looking strat n my book. good deal and from the pix looks legit. i say go for it.
Um, he never said he played it. If the serial number works out, go get hands on. If it feels nice, go with it. $650 sounds nice.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
if you aren't feeling good about it, pop the neck out and see the numbers on the neck. it should have a serial in the neck pocket for the body. its not the most convenient but if you aren't certain.

but i would go for it. the price seems reasonable.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/