hello!

I want to search for guitars with humpuckers that have the highest rating in database

is it possible?

thanks!
Quote by guitaror
hello!

I want to search for guitars with humpuckers that have the highest rating in database

is it possible?

thanks!

spell check is your friend. what the hell are you talking about. highest rating for what? dude this is like your fourth nonsensical thread whee you leave yourself open to abuse and don't seem to learn a thing. gotta wonder if you are a troll at this point.
highest rating for what?

And in what database?

Seriously, this is a puzzling thread- is English your primary language? I'm asking without intent to insult, and your profile didn't say where you're from. I deal with ESL people all the time.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Mar 2, 2015,
I personally wouldn't trust customer ratings on most retailer databases. For instance, on many of them the B.C.Rich Bronze Warlock is consistantly given a high rating. However, on these forums, that particular model isn't particularly well respected. Focus on the specific features that you want first, narrow your options, then come back to us for opinions. Many of us here have years of experience trying out different instruments at various levels, whereas those Bronze Warlocks are generally taken up by young beginners. What else do you want besides humbuckers, and what kind of music do you like?
I'd be very wary about trusting online reviews. You don't know how much experience the reviewer has, plus reviews tend to bring two types of people out of the woodwork- those who are still within the honeymoon period (or just plain fanboys) and those who hate the product, or who think they were conned, and who are using the review to get their own back on the company. Very few people who think a product is satisfactory, or adequate, will go to the bother of writing a review- or at least a lot fewer than those who write ultra-flattering or terrible reviews.

(Also it has been suggested that a lot of online reviews aren't legit, too- i.e. either a glowing one posted by the company in question, or by someone working on its behalf, or a terrible review posted by a competitor company, or someone working on its behalf.)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
aaarrrggghhhh

there still must be a way for someone who cannot go to a guitar shop to find a good guitar to order!
Quote by guitaror
guys, english may not be my first language, but I would classify myself as proficient!

you wonder which ratings I mean? you wonder which database I mean?

while in this very bloody website there is a database with rankings!!!

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/ !!!!!

geez!!!!

Why are you so bothered about a database when everyone is individual and has different preferences?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by guitaror
aaarrrggghhhh

there still must be a way for someone who cannot go to a guitar shop to find a good guitar to order!

Oh there absolutely is- read up as much as you can on forums (still keep the same sceptical hat on as with reviews, but the one advantage about forums is people often have lots of posts so you start to realise who's full of it and who isn't), check out youtube clips and other soundclips, etc. etc.

Even read reviews as well- just be sceptical.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
if you have found the database Why ask us? Please don't waste our time posting stupid threads and go play something.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
if you have found the database Why ask us? Please don't waste our time posting stupid threads and go play something.

Nobody forced you to post in his thread.....
Best way of doing things if you don't know what you want is to do a full "which guitar" thread with budget, preferences, styles of music, and all the necessary details, then take the numerous suggestions you get and research them, finding out the details and decide from that what you want.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Best way of doing things if you don't know what you want is to do a full "which guitar" thread with budget, preferences, styles of music, and all the necessary details, then take the numerous suggestions you get and research them, finding out the details and decide from that what you want.

Do this.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Quote by paruwi
Nobody forced you to post in his thread.....

No, but read the other threads he has started.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by guitaror
guys, english may not be my first language, but I would classify myself as proficient!

you wonder which ratings I mean? you wonder which database I mean?

while in this very bloody website there is a database with rankings!!!

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/ !!!!!

geez!!!!

that database just shows how many different guitar reviewed. the rankings mean nothing in the term,s you want.

as for your ? about why is it so hard to find a guitar online in the manor you want, is simple. guitars are a hands on type thing. what feels and sounds great to me may suck to you. the best we can do is give advice based on the imput you give us. probelm with you is you haven't given much in the line of useful input. you need to go try a few guitars plain and simple. otherwise best can tell you is to get the exact same ones i use cuz they are the best choice.
Last edited by monwobobbo at Mar 3, 2015,
Quote by monwobobbo
otherwise best can tell you is to get the exact same ones i use cuz they are the best choice.

You make it sound like this is a compromise instead of the best course of action.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by trashedlostfdup
No, but read the other threads he has started.

yeah, that will explain why some are getting a bit fed up. keep trying to help this guy but he makes no sense half the time and has yet to demonstrate that he is putting any advice given to use.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
You make it sound like this is a compromise instead of the best course of action.

a joke. read some of this guys threads to understand. he wants us to tell him what the perfect guitar for him will be. he hasn't a clue as to what he wants though.

soooo...... either he can A- make more sense and work with us or B- just buy the same guitars as i use cuz in my book they are the best choice . obvously doing tht may in no way help him but after a while it just gets stupid to keep trying to ell someone who doesn't listen or want to help themselves at all.
Quote by Tony Done
^^^^ Even assuming that the reviews are honest, one of the major problems with any kind of user review is confirmation bias - "I spent time/money/effort on this, it must be an improvement/good/better".

yep that as well
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?