Page 1 of 2
If you love Fig Newtons like I do, you may be wondering if your dogs can eat them too. Can dogs eat Fig Newtons you ask?

Well, they really should NOT eat Fig Newtons at all. They are not exactly toxic for them, but the amount of sugar contained within these treats is not good for dogs. Dogs should not be fed high amounts of sugar ever.

Make sure to not give your dog that has a high amount of sugar in it. If you do, this can make your dog very hyper and I think you know that that means. Also, if you regularly give your pet foods that have a lot of sugar, they could end up getting diabetes.

If you stumbled across this thread because your dog ate a Fig Newton and you do not know what to do, there is no need for worrying. Fig Newtons are not toxic for dogs and a couple of them will not cause any real problems. To make sure this does not happen again, keep your treats away from your dog so they can not get at them.

To conclude, Fig Newtons are okay for your dog as they are not toxic, but you should not let them eat these treats because of the high sugar content!
banned
Quote by angusfan16
Can my figg newtons eat dogs though

No, Fig Newtons are a food. They cannot eat dogs. Even if Fig Newtons were conscious beings and had proper digestive systems, I believe they would find most dogs too large for consumption.
banned
I have given my dog fig newtons because I love them and wanted to share the experience what do I do??
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I have given my dog fig newtons because I love them and wanted to share the experience what do I do??

It's okay Brother Bob. I too succumbed to my love for my animal and his large puppy eyes and fed him one of my Fig Newtons. This was a few hours ago and he seems fine, but I've been giving him a lot of hugs so maybe he was sick and now feels better.
banned
Very informative TS 5* thread!
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by luvs2gro
Very informative TS 5* thread!

Thank you. As a proud dog (and Fig Newton) lover, I wanted to share this information with my peers here on Ultimate Guitar Dot Com to ensure the safety of everyone's pets (and Fig Newtons).
banned
i don't like figs tho

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
what aboot cats tho
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
My cousin is a veterinarian and she gave enough red wine to her dog that the dog got drunk. So like, what about red wine?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

According to the authorities, "I love them and wanted to share the experience" and animals have their limitations. That's what they told me.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Whatever the **** a fig newton is it's for humans not dogs

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
sugar does not make something hyper

And this ^ has been proven, science bitch
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Fig Newtons is a jolly, yet hyper, fella from the mid 1800's
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You can tell if it's eager, because you put your hand down her pants and it feels like a horse eating oats.

Nicest compliment on my looks:
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Putting the 'sex' in 'convicted sex offender'.
Thanks for that PSA. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I will make sure to sprinkle fig newtons in my friend's dog's food bowl so it gets diabetes and the family replaces it with a cat like they should've done in the first place.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by stratkat
I don't like dogs.

Fight me.

That's alright as long as you are not feeding them fig newtons.
love fig newtons.

wouldn't feed them to a dog.

my aunt's dog (RIP, ) used to love eating grapes for some reason even though i think they're bad for them. then again, dogs aren't the best judges of things that are ok/not ok to eat.

like my mom's old dog once ate an entire bag of hershey kisses. never even got sick, either. just had multicolored foil shits for a week.

he also ate an entire sweater once. my grandfather had to pull the yarn out of his ass in the back yard.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by K'Nuckles
Also they're called fig rolls yo

Not in my country.

banned
They also call cookies chocolate digestives and have stupid names like hob nobs and jammie dodgers. And call cookies biscuits. As a now southerner I am severely offended and triggered.
Quote by Wormholes
They also call cookies chocolate digestives and have stupid names like hob nobs and jammie dodgers. And call cookies biscuits. As a now southerner I am severely offended and triggered.

Bloody hell m8, have a plate of bangers and mash and calm yourself.
banned
Quote by Wormholes

Chocolate digestives are not cookies.

Cookies are cookies.
chocolate digestives are biscuits, cookies are not biscuits and scone is pronounced scown but not like gown

got it?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
My cousin is a veterinarian and she gave enough red wine to her dog that the dog got drunk. So like, what about red wine?

you cousin isnt a good vet... Alcohol is super bad for dogs

Onions and garlic are also poisonous to them too, as are a lot of other veg type stuff we eat. Probably because we're omnivores and dogs are carnivores, biology works like that. I only know the onions and garlic thing because I fvcking love them and put them in everything I can, and my friend who's training to be a vet told me not to feed any of my food to dogs because I'll kill them, or just make them very gassy...
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
you cousin isnt a good vet... Alcohol is super bad for dogs

Onions and garlic are also poisonous to them too, as are a lot of other veg type stuff we eat. Probably because we're omnivores and dogs are carnivores, biology works like that. I only know the onions and garlic thing because I fvcking love them and put them in everything I can, and my friend who's training to be a vet told me not to feed any of my food to dogs because I'll kill them, or just make them very gassy...

it won't kill them.

my grandfather fed his dogs McDonald's burgers every once in a while and they both lived for a loooooooooooooooong ass time.

yeah, i know. pretty bad. but he was still good to those dogs so don't be talking shit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by NFF2016
Reply to me.

Quote by deadsmileyface
suck my newtons

I have now replied

expect to have your newtons sucked by nff2016 anytime now

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by K'Nuckles
Can I eat your dog?

Is this post racist?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA