I just had a random remembrance of some shitty scene/mathcore band from a while back, but I can't remember their name and I really wanna go laugh at how cringe and awful their video is. Bunch of 16-hair-color scene kids in the woods playing random breakdowns intermixed with autotuned dance garbage. It's literally the worst thing ever.

Post links if you know/remember who it is.
Check out my band Disturbed
Oh god I had just managed to erase this band from my memory.
Quote by Jon777
serious question, are scene band still a thing or is that a phase that's finally passed?

I don't think we've scene the last of them yet.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Jon777
serious question, are scene band still a thing or is that a phase that's finally passed?

sumerian records is still around so nope.
Oh man, that video was better than I could have ever imagined.
I pride myself on my humility.
guys, help me out, i need blood donors, i really think i got ear/eye cancer from this....

and just realizing there's actually real bands.... ugh......
Quote by entity0009
Oh god I had just managed to erase this band from my memory.

I don't think we've scene the last of them yet.

what a great name for my new scene tearscore band
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Their actual album was some above average deathcore that sounded nothing like that clusterfuck of a demo lol
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
they need to fix the tracking on their vcr... their video skips. Also their auto tune is out of phase, also the cookie monster singer needs a different shade of green in his hair if he ever wants to be taken seriously as a bestbuy sales rep.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
It's like everything I try to avoid listening to mold up into one lump some of bad.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by theguitarist
Genre: Experimental/Grindcore

uh-huh.

ok now I am home and can actually listen to this

yeah guess they are pretty "experimental" and got some "grindcore" in there

but um, i don't have any polite adjectives to evaluate this.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
If I remember right I saw some quotes from labelmates of that band and they were all trying to dodge questions about how bad they were lolol